VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

HadIt.com Help You? Let Us Know!

Rate this question

Tbird

Has HadIt.com helped you?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Do you feel hadit.com has helped you be successful in your claim?

• Yes
    • No
    • In progress

Question

Yes it has in general ways.  So far I haven't had any issues except for a few denials.  But I use HadIt to research issues.

Early in my quest to file I researched various forums on Hadit. Did have success filing my own requests for compensation, took a while and a few filings to get full compensation, usually without any problem. The forums helped me put together complete compensation filings by putting me in right direction and helping me gather evidence to include. This has been done over a several year time frame as conditions came to light to apply for.  Thank you Hadit members, especially the old timers.

1 minute ago, Harv said:

Early in my quest to file I researched various forums on Hadit. Did have success filing my own requests for compensation, took a while and a few filings to get full compensation, usually without any problem. The forums helped me put together complete compensation filings by putting me in right direction and helping me gather evidence to include. This has been done over a several year time frame as conditions came to light to apply for.  Thank you Hadit members, especially the old timers.

1 minute ago, Harv said:

1 minute ago, Harv said:

Never give up, and always keep trying.

I answered "no" my question wasn't answered.  I was personally attacked because I had problems with my CAVC lawyer and the attacker/poster thought I must be the problem without knowing any of the facts because in his opinion the firm is reputable and well respected.  Lawyers in particular develop an ego and otherwise they NEVER make mistakes and NEVER rub their clients the wrong way! Way to go Had IT because I have HAD IT!

No doubt I will be attacked for this answer.  Way to go veterans!