About My HealtheVet
My HealtheVet (MHV) is the gateway to veteran health benefits and services. It provides access to trusted health information, links to Federal and VA benefits and resources, the Personal Health Journal, and now online VA prescription refill. In the future, MHV registrants will be able to view appointments, copay balances, and key portions of their VA medical records online, and much more! My HealtheVet is a powerful tool to help you better understand and manage your health.
Personal Health Journal
The Personal Health Journal* provides all these valuable features for managing and tracking your personal health information.
- Personal Information Helps you keep track of your:
- Contact information
- Emergency contacts
- Health care providers
- Treatment locations
- Health insurance information
- Wallet ID Card Print your personal information on a handy, pre-formatted wallet card for convenient reference. It also has open spaces for you to list allergies and other critical medical conditions.
- Military Health History Record important events from your military service, exposures you think you may have experienced, and assignments related to your health history.
- Medications, over-the-counter drugs, herbals and supplements Record the name, starting and ending date, prescription number, and dosage.
- Allergies Keep track of your allergies by date, severity, reaction, diagnosis, and comments.
- Tests Keep track of your tests by test name, date of test, location test was performed, provider's name, results, and any comments.
- Medical Events Keep track of illnesses, accidents or other events by logging their date, treatment prescribed or comments regarding the event.
- Immunizations Record the immunization, date received, method used, and any reactions you might have.
- Health eLogs Track your readings for these many health aspects:
- Blood pressure
- Blood sugar
- Body temperature
- Body weight
- Heart rate