Search

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Tbird : (22 November 2014 - 04:54 PM) Tbird Accepted To 2015 Conference: V-Wise: Another Entrepreneurship Project Of The Whitman School Of Management Http://ow.ly/ej9Qg
@  Tbird : (22 November 2014 - 04:13 PM) Arng11 Thank You For Your Contribution To Our Funding Campaign.
@  britton : (22 November 2014 - 02:57 PM) Thank You Ms T For Starting This Web Site For All Veterans, You Helpd Me And My Family And I'll Be Forever Gratful To You & Hadit.com
@  Tbird : (22 November 2014 - 08:19 AM) Thank You All For Helping With The Funding The Site. It Is Really Helping!
@  Tbird : (22 November 2014 - 08:18 AM) Britton Pm Me And I. Can Check This Out For You
@  britton : (22 November 2014 - 06:44 AM) What Does ''you Missed Your Quota For Postives Votes Today'' Mean??
@  coriemboh : (19 November 2014 - 08:29 AM) Hold Time For Peggy Was Approximately 1 Minute. That Was 17 Minutes Ago. They Really Need To Change This Hold Music.
@  Tbird : (17 November 2014 - 02:42 PM) Stretch Thanks For The Extra Contribution To Our Fundraiser This Month.
@  maxwell18 : (16 November 2014 - 09:04 PM) I Still Have To Bitch About The Navy Hosp Cutting My Meds By 2/3 On My Norco. I Contacted Customer Service Or What Ever You Want To Call It Who In Turn Contacted The Navy Hosp Pensacola Commander Who In Turn Did Nothing. Thanks To All The People That Are Affair Of There Jobs And I Feel That Medical Malpractice Should Come Into Place. I Guess Just Do What Ever They Want To Because They Can, But Don't Give A Sh T For The Vets That Suppose To Being Supporting From All The Military  organizations. This Is Not The Way They Have Been Trained And Promised To Do. 
@  carlie : (16 November 2014 - 11:26 AM) Delayed Onset Tinnitus - Ref To Va Training Letter 10-028 - Link - Http://veteranclaims.wordpress.com/2014/05/06/single-Judge-Application-Va-Training-Letter-10-028-Delayed-Onset-Tinnitus/
@  carlie : (16 November 2014 - 11:03 AM) Here's A Good Tinnitus Link To Check Out From M21-1 Change Dated Jan 10,2014 - Http://veteranclaims.wordpress.com/tag/section-B-Duty-Military-Occupational-Specialty-Mos-Noise-Exposure-Listing-Fast-Letter-10-35-Tinnitus-Hearing-Loss-Vbms-Rating-Decision-Tools/
@  Asiadaug : (16 November 2014 - 02:08 AM) "rolled" Not Ruled! :)
@  Asiadaug : (16 November 2014 - 02:07 AM) Thanks. I Have Seen The Fast Ltr 10-35 And Have Seen Cases Where The Va Has Apparently Agreed That Tinnitus Can Have Delayed Onset. I Did Not In Looking Over The Fast Ltr See Where They Had Ruled 10-028 Into That. And, I Am Not Sure In The Vas Issuance Of ‘policy’ Type Letters How They Might Roll In Previous Instructions Into Newer Ones. Maybe There Is Some Intranet Traceability Capability? I Was Just Curious As There ‘appeared’ To Be Conspicuous Absence Of That 10-028. I Am Assuming 10-028 Was Written In 2010. But It May Be I Should Not Assume Anything.
@  carlie : (15 November 2014 - 05:56 PM) Asiadaug - You Might Be Looking For Fast Letter 10-35, Http://www.hadit.com/forums/topic/40962-Va-Fl-10-35/ Also Check Out This Link To Links For Delayed Onset Tinnitus - They All Refer Back To Fast Letter 10-35, Https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=Chrome-Instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=Utf-8#q=Tinnitus, Delayed Onset, Va Fast Letter
@  Tbird : (15 November 2014 - 07:50 AM) Asiadaug Searched All Over For Va Training Letter 10-028 But No Luck So Far.
@  Asiadaug : (15 November 2014 - 02:12 AM) Several Cases I've Run Across Mention Va Training Letter 10-028 With Apparent Discussion About Delayed Onset Of Tinnitus. I Have Been Unable To Locate That Trng Ltr. Any Suggestions?
@  Tbird : (12 November 2014 - 05:56 PM) Stretch Thanks For Contributing To Our Fundraising Campairg
@  Tbird : (12 November 2014 - 04:01 AM) Atomicwidow Thank Your For Donating To Our Funding Campaign.
@  Tbird : (11 November 2014 - 07:00 AM) Veterans Day 2014 - Veterans Thank You For Your Service And Your Sacrifice.
@  Tbird : (10 November 2014 - 07:19 AM) Semper Fi Marines

Photo
- - - - -

How Long After C&p Exam Do You.................

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
11 replies to this topic

#1 JayBrown1

JayBrown1

E-7 Chief Petty Officer

• Senior Chief Petty Officer
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 445 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 08:41 AM

How long after a c&p exam should I get a decision? Whats the usual time frame?

#2 Testvet

Testvet

HadIt.com Elder

• HadIt.com Elder
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2478 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 09:17 AM

it has been my experience that you usually get a decision within 3 months but all VAROs are different some handle them faster and some are slower

#3 purple

purple

E-8 Senior Chief Petty Officer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1416 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 09:18 AM

Wow....it so depends. One thing I've learned about dealing with the VA.....never talk timelines with them. My claim was fast in VA-standards. Other claims are longer.
Remember the phrase "hurry up & wait"?
Yup....it still applies. I'd say if you want to check the status of your claim in a few months, submit an IRIS inquiry....never call the 1-800#!

#4 Pete53

Pete53

Moderator/HadIt.com Elder

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21895 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 09:40 AM

I agree with Testvet. Once you have the C&P you will get an answer in a short time using VA timeline. You are almost there as far as decision does and I wish you good luck and hope you get what you want and are entitled too for your service.

#5 JayBrown1

JayBrown1

E-7 Chief Petty Officer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 445 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 10:19 AM

I agree with Testvet. Once you have the C&P you will get an answer in a short time using VA timeline. You are almost there as far as decision does and I wish you good luck and hope you get what you want and are entitled too for your service.

Thanks Pete!

#6 ausgmblr

ausgmblr

E-4 Petty Officer 3rd Class

• Second Class Petty Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 10:50 AM

Had C&P exam 12/08, and I received call from DAV yesterday. He was calling to let me know claim was sucessful got full A&A at R2.
VA called today to verify bank info for direct deposit. Good luck,
Going to put some things I thought helped on next note.

#7 Pete53

Pete53

Moderator/HadIt.com Elder

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21895 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 03:41 PM

aus:

Congrats I think yours took a little longer cause it was complicated and probably needed some extra signatures

#8 Testvet

Testvet

HadIt.com Elder

• HadIt.com Elder
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2478 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 04:42 PM

I agree AA and R2 is a higher than normal rating and needed extra approvals than a "normal award" would AA and R2 is some heavy bucks

#9 willie 74

willie 74

• PipPipPipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 09:50 PM

I believe it all depends on how many physicians you see and how many things you are claiming. I think the doc has 30-45 days to write there report and findings and submit it to qtc then it goes to the VA. I was seen on the 15of last month and I recieved a call yesterday from

#10 willie 74

willie 74

• PipPipPipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 09:53 PM

I believe it all depends on how many physicians you see and how many things you are claiming. I think the doc has 30-45 days to write there report and findings and submit it to qtc then it goes to the VA. I was seen on the 15of last month and I recieved a call yesterday from

QTC saying that the doc report was finished, so at this point I am sure it goes to the VA for the rating. I was told it could be antwhere from 2-4 weeks from this point.

#11 mags1023

mags1023

E-7 Chief Petty Officer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 423 posts

Posted 07 May 2009 - 07:05 PM

My region is St Petersburg. It took 13 months to get set up for a C&P exam. I had my exam on 3/27 and got my decision on 4/30. But like everyone says, you just never know.

#12 skii23

skii23

E-2 Recruit

• Seaman
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 04:25 PM

Just had c&p exam for ptsd on April 4th I've already got got copies of the exam by the the 7th of April and the docs summary reads that I meet the dam for ptsd that is likely a result of my military experiences. Military trauma exposure has negatively impacted interpersonal relationships including family in that I'm am detatched and disconnected from others maintaining gainful employment has been negatively. Impacted by by his military experience as well and that I'm diagnoised with generalized anxiety disorder and depressive disorder, nos. It is as likely as not that these diagnoises are related to his active service. Now I'm wondering does anyone have an idea as to what type of percentage this ads up to. And how long should I have to wait to get rated by the ro

skii23,
This topic / thread, is over 2 years old,
Please pick a Forum to post into as a new topic.