Search

Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup
@  cragwex : (15 September 2014 - 10:22 AM) Asking For T & P
@  NeverGiveUp : (14 September 2014 - 01:19 PM) Got Denial Letter From Va On Friday, Having Surgery For Hip This Friday Need Advice
@  Tbird : (13 September 2014 - 02:39 PM) Thank You Notorious
@  Notorious Kelly : (12 September 2014 - 02:52 PM) Happy To See The Donate Button For Hadit. No Pressure If You're Struggling But Give If You Can!
@  vet201060 : (11 September 2014 - 11:49 PM) Got The Dea Letter For Pain Killers Today. Interesting To See How This Actually Effects Us Getting Our Meds
@  bad@57 : (11 September 2014 - 07:07 PM) Hello Vets, Had A Very successful Bva Hearing August 20, 2014. Submitting Final Paperwork To Judge For Decision. Wish Me Luck As I Do All!
@  dereekbanks : (11 September 2014 - 12:49 PM) Still No Letter In The Mail, But I Think I Was Denied. Feeling Depressed!
@  dereekbanks : (11 September 2014 - 12:48 PM) Claim Closed On The 8Th, Its 3 Days Later And Ebenefits Still Shows My Same Old Rating.
@  Rotor Head : (11 September 2014 - 06:20 AM) Remember, The 'e' In Ebennies Stands For Entertainment. :blink:
@  ssgtob1 : (11 September 2014 - 05:14 AM) Got Back In, No Change The Last 10 Times I Checked It :(
@  Notorious Kelly : (10 September 2014 - 07:45 PM) Ebenefits Is Back "up" (But I Can't Do Anything In It) ;)
@  carlie : (10 September 2014 - 05:14 PM) Good - They Should Be Helping The Vets In The Virgin Islands - They Should Be Helping All Vets That Can't Earn A Living Due To Something They Experienced On Active Duty.
@  lcurle : (10 September 2014 - 04:37 PM) I Saw On Va.gov That They Are Helping The Homeless Vets In The Us Virgin Islands....im In!
@  lcurle : (10 September 2014 - 04:35 PM) You Must Be A Patient Man To Check It Only Every 10 Minutes, I Hit F5 Every 3 Seconds!
@  ssgtob1 : (10 September 2014 - 12:45 PM) Ebenefits Is Down :( Now I Cant Check It Every 10 Minutes
@  Gastone : (10 September 2014 - 04:25 AM) Heads Up! The 2013 Cbo Report Big Savings By Taxing Comp And Eliminating Iu Past 65 Starting In 2015. Not A Done Deal, Yet! Yrs Of Age.
@  carlie : (09 September 2014 - 06:12 PM) Dereekbanks - No - That Does Not Mean You Were Denied. They Do Not Update Ebenefits On A Daily Basis.
@  dereekbanks : (09 September 2014 - 05:27 AM) Ebenefits Shows My Claim Closed Yesterday, But My Benefit Letter Looks The Same. Does That Mean I Was Denied?
@  dereekbanks : (09 September 2014 - 05:24 AM) Thanks For The Replies!
@  iceturkee : (08 September 2014 - 02:48 PM) I Just Got My Allowance Less Than A Week After The Disapproved Was Changed To Approved

Photo
- - - - -

How To Assemble Va Claims Site

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
11 replies to this topic

#1 fanaticbooks

fanaticbooks

HadIt.com Elder

• Content Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 515 posts

Posted 05 July 2009 - 09:41 PM

I just got to thinking about this and figured I had better mention...

Right now my web designer is working on revisions for the site. Hopefully, they could be done any day now. Then again, it might be two weeks <_< .

In case anyone is using it and it goes down, please have patience. My webmaster will probably be taking the old down and putting the new in its place.

It will have the same look just have more including VONAPP and a couple of other subjects.

Anyway, I will try to give a headsup if it is at all possible.

fanaticbooks

Edited by fanaticbooks, 10 August 2009 - 07:43 PM.

Advertise Here

#2 sharon

sharon

HadIt.com Elder/Moderator

• Master Chief Petty Officer
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1126 posts

Posted 05 July 2009 - 10:00 PM

You're Fantastic <_<

#3 Tbird

Tbird

Founder HadIt.com established 1997

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 05:25 AM

keep up the good work!

I just got to thinking about this and figured I had better mention...

Right now my web designer is working on revisions for the site. Hopefully, they could be done any day now. Then again, it might be two weeks <_< .

In case anyone is using it and it goes down, please have patience. My webmaster will probably be taking the old down and putting the new in its place.

It will have the same look just have more including VONAPP and a couple of other subjects.

Anyway, I will try to give a headsup if it is at all possible.

fanaticbooks

#4 Pete53

Pete53

Moderator/HadIt.com Elder

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21829 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 07:11 AM

Thanks Books

#5 trailblazer

trailblazer

E-5 Petty Officer 2nd Class

• First Class Petty Officer
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 07:36 AM

I agree sharon, anyone who helps a vet is #1 in my book.

#6 harvey

harvey

E-3 Seaman

• Seaman
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 10:25 AM

thanks very much. this is the 1st time i have read this webb site. wow, very helpfull. will make my work a lot easier. thanks again

#7 fanaticbooks

fanaticbooks

HadIt.com Elder

• Content Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 515 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 10:48 AM

thanks very much. this is the 1st time i have read this webb site. wow, very helpfull. will make my work a lot easier. thanks again

Your very welcome. That is the purpose of the website...to make it easier for veterans/dependents.

Thank you everybody for your kind words. I am just pleased that it is doing the job I intended. It now averages about 45 visits per day. That has to be helping.

fanaticbooks

#8 Notorious Kelly

Notorious Kelly

E-8 Senior Chief Petty Officer

• Senior Chief Petty Officer
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1156 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 01:31 PM

Yours is a great site, fanaticbooks. I refer to it often.

Thank you for your excellence in creating/maintaining it! <_<

#9 fanaticbooks

fanaticbooks

HadIt.com Elder

• Content Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 515 posts

Posted 17 July 2009 - 11:30 AM

The revisions are getting closer. My web designer has finished the steps revisions. Now working on the additions I want. Still might be another week or two. I have a LOT of stuff being done.

Just keeping you updated so if it goes down, everyone on hadit has a chance of knowing WHY the site is down.

Hopefully, my webmaster when he does take off the old and put on the new can choose a time when it isn't real busy.

fanaticbooks

by the way, thanks for all the remarks here. I'm also glad to see that on Google under a "va claims" or "va claims information" search, the site is now #1. That means more people searching are going to possibly find it to help them. ;) good feeling.

#10 fanaticbooks

fanaticbooks

HadIt.com Elder

• Content Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 515 posts

Posted 08 August 2009 - 07:02 PM

Well, we are closer to the revisions being done. Just received the complete site revisions, done the proofing, and sent back the corrections. Now all he has to do is correct, send to me to double check the corrections have been done, and IT IS FINISHED!

Hopefully, by next week I will be getting my webmaster involved in changing over to the new. Still the same style and info, only improved with additions that I hope will be useful to veterans.

Anyway just trying to keep people updated so if the site goes down while they are on it, they will know why.

fanaticbooks

#11 fanaticbooks

fanaticbooks

HadIt.com Elder

• Content Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 515 posts

Posted 10 August 2009 - 07:45 PM

Received the final proofing and it is ready for posting. Just need my web designer to send it to my webmaster and then have the webmaster do HIS magic. B)

Should be any time this week.

I am so excited. A lot of new stuff that hopefully will help vets.

fanaticbooks

#12 Pete53

Pete53

Moderator/HadIt.com Elder

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21829 posts

Posted 11 August 2009 - 01:47 AM

Thank you for helping Veterans

Advertise Here