Search

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  arng11 : (26 November 2014 - 11:30 AM) Everyone Enjoy The Holidays And Be Safe.
@  eagle1012004 : (26 November 2014 - 10:10 AM) Have A Happy Thanksgiving All!!!
@  Tbird : (22 November 2014 - 04:54 PM) Tbird Accepted To 2015 Conference: V-Wise: Another Entrepreneurship Project Of The Whitman School Of Management Http://ow.ly/ej9Qg
@  Tbird : (22 November 2014 - 04:13 PM) Arng11 Thank You For Your Contribution To Our Funding Campaign.
@  britton : (22 November 2014 - 02:57 PM) Thank You Ms T For Starting This Web Site For All Veterans, You Helpd Me And My Family And I'll Be Forever Gratful To You & Hadit.com
@  Tbird : (22 November 2014 - 08:19 AM) Thank You All For Helping With The Funding The Site. It Is Really Helping!
@  Tbird : (22 November 2014 - 08:18 AM) Britton Pm Me And I. Can Check This Out For You
@  britton : (22 November 2014 - 06:44 AM) What Does ''you Missed Your Quota For Postives Votes Today'' Mean??
@  coriemboh : (19 November 2014 - 08:29 AM) Hold Time For Peggy Was Approximately 1 Minute. That Was 17 Minutes Ago. They Really Need To Change This Hold Music.
@  Tbird : (17 November 2014 - 02:42 PM) Stretch Thanks For The Extra Contribution To Our Fundraiser This Month.
@  maxwell18 : (16 November 2014 - 09:04 PM) I Still Have To Bitch About The Navy Hosp Cutting My Meds By 2/3 On My Norco. I Contacted Customer Service Or What Ever You Want To Call It Who In Turn Contacted The Navy Hosp Pensacola Commander Who In Turn Did Nothing. Thanks To All The People That Are Affair Of There Jobs And I Feel That Medical Malpractice Should Come Into Place. I Guess Just Do What Ever They Want To Because They Can, But Don't Give A Sh T For The Vets That Suppose To Being Supporting From All The Military  organizations. This Is Not The Way They Have Been Trained And Promised To Do. 
@  carlie : (16 November 2014 - 11:26 AM) Delayed Onset Tinnitus - Ref To Va Training Letter 10-028 - Link - Http://veteranclaims.wordpress.com/2014/05/06/single-Judge-Application-Va-Training-Letter-10-028-Delayed-Onset-Tinnitus/
@  carlie : (16 November 2014 - 11:03 AM) Here's A Good Tinnitus Link To Check Out From M21-1 Change Dated Jan 10,2014 - Http://veteranclaims.wordpress.com/tag/section-B-Duty-Military-Occupational-Specialty-Mos-Noise-Exposure-Listing-Fast-Letter-10-35-Tinnitus-Hearing-Loss-Vbms-Rating-Decision-Tools/
@  Asiadaug : (16 November 2014 - 02:08 AM) "rolled" Not Ruled! :)
@  Asiadaug : (16 November 2014 - 02:07 AM) Thanks. I Have Seen The Fast Ltr 10-35 And Have Seen Cases Where The Va Has Apparently Agreed That Tinnitus Can Have Delayed Onset. I Did Not In Looking Over The Fast Ltr See Where They Had Ruled 10-028 Into That. And, I Am Not Sure In The Vas Issuance Of ‘policy’ Type Letters How They Might Roll In Previous Instructions Into Newer Ones. Maybe There Is Some Intranet Traceability Capability? I Was Just Curious As There ‘appeared’ To Be Conspicuous Absence Of That 10-028. I Am Assuming 10-028 Was Written In 2010. But It May Be I Should Not Assume Anything.
@  carlie : (15 November 2014 - 05:56 PM) Asiadaug - You Might Be Looking For Fast Letter 10-35, Http://www.hadit.com/forums/topic/40962-Va-Fl-10-35/ Also Check Out This Link To Links For Delayed Onset Tinnitus - They All Refer Back To Fast Letter 10-35, Https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=Chrome-Instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=Utf-8#q=Tinnitus, Delayed Onset, Va Fast Letter
@  Tbird : (15 November 2014 - 07:50 AM) Asiadaug Searched All Over For Va Training Letter 10-028 But No Luck So Far.
@  Asiadaug : (15 November 2014 - 02:12 AM) Several Cases I've Run Across Mention Va Training Letter 10-028 With Apparent Discussion About Delayed Onset Of Tinnitus. I Have Been Unable To Locate That Trng Ltr. Any Suggestions?
@  Tbird : (12 November 2014 - 05:56 PM) Stretch Thanks For Contributing To Our Fundraising Campairg
@  Tbird : (12 November 2014 - 04:01 AM) Atomicwidow Thank Your For Donating To Our Funding Campaign.

Photo
- - - - -

Senate Approves Cola Increase For Disabled Vets

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
34 replies to this topic

#1 pete992

pete992

E-8 Senior Chief Petty Officer

• Senior Chief Petty Officer
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1479 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 11:04 AM

We all know that saying something and doing something are two different things. I could not find the full article even if there is a full article, there may not be a full article and for this to happen will be a miracle but never the less, I will pass it on. If someone can find more information or the full story please post it. I found this on WWW.Veteranstoday.com, it was under the Top 10 Veterans Stories in Today's News and the date is supposed to be 9/23/2010.

Senate Approves COLA Increase For Disabled Vets. CQ (9/23, Lesniewski) reports, "By voice vote, the Senate on Wednesday cleared a bill that would provide" a cost-of-living adjustment (COLA) for disabled veterans. After noting that the bill "would increase the amounts paid to veterans for disability compensation and to their survivors for dependency and indemnity compensation," CQ adds, "The Department of Veterans Affairs estimates that it will provide disability compensation to just over 3 million veterans with service-connected disabilities in the current fiscal year."

#2 Philip Rogers

Philip Rogers

HadIt.com Elder

• HadIt.com Elder
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3977 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 11:32 AM

That's nice but I think they have to approve it every yr and then it's tied to the consumer price index(or some other fool thing) and if there is no inflation we don't get it. Needless to say they'll tell us there's no inflation, again, this yr. I'm happy w/what I get right now. As long as I don't get foolish I survive quite comfortably.

pr

#3 john999

john999

HadIt.com Elder

• HadIt.com Elder
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22329 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 11:43 AM

You know they exclude the price of food and energy from the CPI. They do factor in the price of cell phones, computers, cars and houses. I don't need a cell phone but I need to eat and food prices are going up. I don't think we will get a cola. This really hurts those on SSA, VA, SSI and government pensions.

#4 allan

allan

Content Contributor

• HadIt.com Elder
  • 13030 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 03:28 PM

It was my impression any discussion concerning COLA's on this board has been strictly forbidden.

If it's open again, Veterans COLA's are based on Social Security increases which are frozen. Its obvious Alan Simson's views on having Veterans pay for our economic problems will likely continue until we end these wars.

#5 brokensoldier244th

brokensoldier244th

E-7 Chief Petty Officer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 545 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 03:35 PM

The linked article is a blog/journal that you have to pay for. *shrug*

cq.com

#6 jbasser

jbasser

Moderator/HadIt.com Elder/SVR Radio Panelist

• Admin
  • 6283 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 03:45 PM

Here is another source:
http://www.veteranst...ay’s-news-63/

#7 brokensoldier244th

brokensoldier244th

E-7 Chief Petty Officer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 545 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 04:01 PM

Thats the same source-all they did was copy the blurb from cq.com

Here is another source:
http://www.veteranst...80%99s-news-63/

#8 carlie

carlie

Moderator/Admin/HadIt.com Elder/SVR Radio Panelist

• Admin
  • 22280 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 06:23 PM

It was my impression any discussion concerning COLA's on this board has been strictly forbidden.

If it's open again, Veterans COLA's are based on Social Security increases which are frozen. Its obvious Alan Simson's views on having Veterans pay for our economic problems will likely continue until we end these wars.

Allan,

Discussing the COLA is in no way a strictly forbidden subject here.

What is not appreciated at all is when certain members start posting
their continuous beef's with no COLA for disabled vets and the VA is ripping off disabled vets
we need and deserve the money, another way the VA keeps vets in foreclosure, blah, blah, blah,
just continuance of dribble bashing the VA.

COLA goes strictly by the CPI - VA has no say in whether disabled vets or SSA recipients
receive a COLA or not.

When the CPI hasn't risen there will simply be no COLA.

#9 JR Reihs

JR Reihs

HadIt.com Elder

• HadIt.com Elder
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 557 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 08:54 PM

This is routine in the Senate, it has to be voted on every year.........the Senate has given their blessing to a COLA, but the COLA is tied to the CPI and the CPI is still in negative territory.

No positive CPI = No COLA, and the politicians get a pass because they did as required but the CPI stopped it.

#10 allan

allan

Content Contributor

• HadIt.com Elder
  • 13030 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 09:03 PM

Sorry Carlie,
I thought I remembered reading that there was not to be any discussion of COLA's.
If thats not so, than Im mistaken. Not looking for an argument with you.
If my reply was considered "continuance of dribble bashing the VA by you, that wasn't my intent.

It really doesn't matter. Theres not likely to be any COLA. The CPI are figures the bean counters like Simpson play with all day long to their advantage. You can bet it's not to our benefit.

My personal opinion is Veterans should recieve an automatic anual increase in their benefit amount regardless of the CPI. Just my opinion and I know the VA can't do anything about it.

"If you put your military personel in harms way, than when they become injuried you need to pay."

#11 Pete53

Pete53

Moderator/HadIt.com Elder

• 21895 posts

Posted 24 September 2010 - 06:10 AM

When COLA is news it should be discussed. However the routine linking of VA Cola to Social Security COLA is hardly news.

#12 terrysturgis

terrysturgis

HadIt.com Elder

• HadIt.com Elder
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 427 posts

Posted 24 September 2010 - 06:28 AM

THe Army Times has an article suggesting an increase of 0.1 percent pending passing of the legislation. We shall see.

#13 yelloownumber5

yelloownumber5

E-5 Petty Officer 2nd Class

• First Class Petty Officer
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 24 September 2010 - 06:40 AM

I know my mind is not right, however, I emailed the BLS last year to find out what products are considers with the CPI for COLA and there were only food products on the information they emailed me.......no kind of electronics or anything else anyone would consider not truly essential.

There are multile CPI formulas.

You know they exclude the price of food and energy from the CPI. They do factor in the price of cell phones, computers, cars and houses. I don't need a cell phone but I need to eat and food prices are going up. I don't think we will get a cola. This really hurts those on SSA, VA, SSI and government pensions.

Edited by yelloownumber5, 24 September 2010 - 06:58 AM.

#14 Vync

Vync

E-9 Master Chief Petty Officer

• Master Chief Petty Officer
  • 1688 posts

Posted 24 September 2010 - 06:43 AM

THe Army Times has an article suggesting an increase of 0.1 percent pending passing of the legislation. We shall see.

Something would be better than nothing...

#15 pete992

pete992

E-8 Senior Chief Petty Officer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1479 posts

Posted 24 September 2010 - 07:03 AM

[quote]
Next retiree COLA could be tiny, analysts say

By Rick Maze[/email] - Staff writer
Posted : Tuesday Mar 16, 2010 20:31:00 EDT
The cost-of-living adjustment for retirees next year could test the idea if something really is better than nothing.After getting no COLA this year in military and federal civilian retired pay, veterans disability compensation and Social Security because of the weak national economy, congressional economists are estimating that the pay adjustment this Dec. 1, which will take effect in January paychecks, will be just 0.1 percent.

http://www.armytimes...e_cola_031610w/

#16 carlie

carlie

• Admin
  • 22280 posts

Posted 24 September 2010 - 07:59 AM

Sorry Carlie,
I thought I remembered reading that there was not to be any discussion of COLA's.
If thats not so, than Im mistaken. Not looking for an argument with you.
If my reply was considered "continuance of dribble bashing the VA by you, that wasn't my intent.

[/quote]

allan,
No, I wasn't at all referring to you or anyone else in this thread, regarding a
"continuance of dribble bashing the VA".
Check your PM section.

#17 yelloownumber5

yelloownumber5

• First Class Petty Officer
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 24 September 2010 - 10:23 AM

This is the CPI for COLA formula and as John said there are somethings on there that we all do not need. I did not remember all this on here, my apologies. I think they just sent me an email with the food portion. I wonder if they have ever thought or considered to do a retired/disabled CPI for COLA since our uses are not the same as active duty personnel/working personnel.

http://www.bls.gov/cpi/cpiri2008.pdf

I know my mind is not right, however, I emailed the BLS last year to find out what products are considers with the CPI for COLA and there were only food products on the information they emailed me.......no kind of electronics or anything else anyone would consider not truly essential.

There are multile CPI formulas.

Edited by yelloownumber5, 24 September 2010 - 10:27 AM.

#18 Philip Rogers

Philip Rogers

HadIt.com Elder

• HadIt.com Elder
  • 3977 posts

Posted 24 September 2010 - 05:25 PM

Don't cha feel we get enough?????????? I have plenty. Could I spend more - sure! We have shelter, food, water, a vehicle, family, friends, Hadit, etc. What more do we need??? Some of you are sounding to me like some of these CEO's wanting more and more. Look around the world and compare our lives to their's. I'll take mine any day! Sorry but I get sooooo tired of hearing the whinning. Woe is me!!! I get $20+ an hour, 40 hrs a week cuz I can't work. Unfortunately, in my area of the country, $10-$12 an hour is great pay - altho minimum wage is more prevelent. jmo

pr

#19 jbasser

jbasser

• Admin
  • 6283 posts

Posted 24 September 2010 - 06:55 PM

Actually PR, you make more. Say you make 54000 per year and after deductions taxes and ect of 24 percent you make 41000.
I am still looking for the lost 25 percent increase proposed a few years ago. I have looked everywhere. It must have been a dream.

J

#20 jbasser

jbasser

• Admin
  • 6283 posts

Posted 24 September 2010 - 06:57 PM

Thats the same source-all they did was copy the blurb from cq.com

Fine a better source for this issue or leave it off the board. Got it.

J

#21 Pete53

Pete53

Moderator/HadIt.com Elder

• 21895 posts

Posted 24 September 2010 - 08:38 PM

I am in my 60's as is my wife and have many friends who are our age. I am grateful for my service connected disability and the Social Security. I look at dear friends who through no fault of their own will have to live on meager incomes of Social Security and nothing else.

Hardly a day goes by that I don't tell my wife how lucky we are. As it stands I have an income that is sufficient to allow me to basically do almost anything that I want to do or at least have a crack at things I know friends and family can't do.

The way I look at it I have a damn good retirement Income and now that I have 10 years my wife is protected with DIC and ChampVA and will be able to elect my Social Security if I go first which is my guess right now.I have a good life and I enjoy it very much. There was a time I made 6 figures, had a nice Company Car and membership at Country Club paid by my Company and I worked every day of the week traveled by myself most of the time lived in nice hotels and ate at good restaurants.And if I had kept that job I would be dead years ago.

I cannot live very well when there is pressure. The worse pressure I have now is when I get called to fix Mrs Pete's remote control cause her guide won't come up. I also make the coffee everyday.

So PR I know what you are saying. When I had to survive on my savings and almost lost my house I dreamed of just an income of half of what I get from the US Gubermint.

#22 Quint7

Quint7

E-6 Petty Officer 1st Class

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 394 posts

Posted 25 September 2010 - 10:41 AM

Don't cha feel we get enough?????????? I have plenty. Could I spend more - sure! We have shelter, food, water, a vehicle, family, friends, Hadit, etc. What more do we need??? Some of you are sounding to me like some of these CEO's wanting more and more. Look around the world and compare our lives to their's. I'll take mine any day! Sorry but I get sooooo tired of hearing the whinning. Woe is me!!! I get $20+ an hour, 40 hrs a week cuz I can't work. Unfortunately, in my area of the country, $10-$12 an hour is great pay - altho minimum wage is more prevelent. jmo

pr

Unfortunately you hit the nail on the head. I (from the sound if it) pay a lot more to live where I do than you do. Not because I live a fancy lifestyle, but because I happen to have grown up in the highest taxed county in the US (Monroe County NY, when all taxes like school, property, sales, etc are taken into account). If the VA used a system like the military where you received more or less based on the coast of living in your area I bet people would flip out that someone in L.A. or D.C. got double what they did. And unfortunately moving to a low tax state is not an option.
Remember, they made a contract with you when you enlisted just like you did with them. We have nothing whatsoever to be ashamed of for wanting compensation for giving up our time and health. Comparing it to some CEO getting cashed in is a pretty big slap in the face to a guy who has no legs or a woman who spent 100's of hours dealing with blown up 18 year olds. Would you fight your insurance company for a fair replacement value if they lowballed you on how much you got after your car was totalled? You bet you sweet bippie you would. This is no different in my mind. Maybe my youth and health are worth more to me than you and that is just fine. To each their own.

I know this is off topic and I apologize and I guess this should be a locked topic.

#23 carlie

carlie

• Admin
  • 22280 posts

Posted 25 September 2010 - 07:59 PM

pr,
I couldn't agree with you more IF the disabled party is being PROPERLY compensated for their disabilities.
Even I would have to admit trying to make ends meet on 20 or 30 percent is a no go - while the claimant maybe waiting
many years on their claim issues.

I'm 60 percent VA plus SSD and I am making it, I really can't judge anyone else.

BUT

You are correct - for any and all that are receiving 100 percent from VA
and some of the wonderful benefits for P&T, life should not be too hard.
I have a buddy that was recently granted 100 percent with P&T.
Just getting the P&T benefit in FL. has saved them well over $200.00
per month on property taxes alone.

I think many of us have just raised our standards of living far too high.

#24 john999

john999

HadIt.com Elder

• HadIt.com Elder
  • 22329 posts

Posted 25 September 2010 - 08:15 PM

Consider a spouse trying to live on just SSA and DIC. It is not that much. With lack of pensions these days people will be going into retirement with small money.

#25 Philip Rogers

Philip Rogers

HadIt.com Elder

• HadIt.com Elder
  • 3977 posts

Posted 26 September 2010 - 05:04 AM

Yup, I was talking about 100%ers and TDIUers. I believe during those good yrs we raised our standards of living too high and it was only because we could make the payments. Don't worry yours is coming!

pr

pr,
I couldn't agree with you more IF the disabled party is being PROPERLY compensated for their disabilities.
Even I would have to admit trying to make ends meet on 20 or 30 percent is a no go - while the claimant maybe waiting
many years on their claim issues.

I'm 60 percent VA plus SSD and I am making it, I really can't judge anyone else.

BUT

You are correct - for any and all that are receiving 100 percent from VA
and some of the wonderful benefits for P&T, life should not be too hard.
I have a buddy that was recently granted 100 percent with P&T.
Just getting the P&T benefit in FL. has saved them well over $200.00
per month on property taxes alone.

I think many of us have just raised our standards of living far too high.

#26 Philip Rogers

Philip Rogers

HadIt.com Elder

• HadIt.com Elder
  • 3977 posts

Posted 26 September 2010 - 05:15 AM

I don't know, John, $2k+, a month, ain't that bad, especially if the mortgage is paid off. That's figuring $1400 for DIC and another $750 in SS. jmo

pr

Consider a spouse trying to live on just SSA and DIC. It is not that much. With lack of pensions these days people will be going into retirement with small money.

#27 SLEDGE

SLEDGE

E-7 Chief Petty Officer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 26 September 2010 - 07:51 AM

I always believe it after I receive it.

Putting your faith in any government entity is not a good idea.

sledge

#28 allan

allan

Content Contributor

• HadIt.com Elder
  • 13030 posts

Posted 26 September 2010 - 08:42 AM

"Don't cha feel we get enough?????????? I have plenty. Could I spend more - sure! We have shelter, food, water, a vehicle, family, friends, Hadit, etc. What more do we need??? Some of you are sounding to me like some of these CEO's wanting more and more. "

Philip,
For some reason I'm getting the impression vets are getting far more than we should according to you. If it were up to you, how much should 100% veterans monthly benefit amount be rolled back to? Say maybe $500 pr month maximum? Or maybe cut out SSDI and VA benefits? Or stop VA, SSDI and military retirement?
How much of your benefits would you be willing to give up since you live so high off the hog?

The reason some vets ask for COLA increases is they don't receive what you get. And maybe the cost of that hot water tank, food, car repairs and the cost of paying for school supplies for their children while being disabled, just pushed them over the edge. The majority of disabled vets are not 100%. Many are struggling.

Shouldn’t it matter to those who have, that there are those who don’t? Is it all about I got mine, so you shouldn’t be concerned about getting more for your family?

Gas is such a small part of what we consume. I can see every day items in the stores increase almost weekly. The cost of food, medicine, home repairs, etc all increase and none of it is counted.

Many, many of our disabled veterans, disabled and senior citizens need and look to that $20 monthly COLA to get them another few meals when they get a blow out and have to spend $75 bucks for a new tire they really can't afford.

A few bucks for those in our society that have earned it and need it the most shouldn't be made to feel like they don't deserve the right to ask for it.

Vets that are completely disabled fight for yrs just to receive 30%. Then spend yrs more at CAVC fighting to get TDIU or their 100%.
Yes you may be very well off, that doesn't mean the rest of us are.

Sounding like CEO's wanting more and more?

Oh please. How can you compare the poverty level of the majority of disabled veterans to CEO’s that get multimillion dollar bonuses for ruining corporations?

We use the VA for health care. How many of those CEO’s do you think would use VA for their health care?

Whether we get COLA’s or not and whether some think we deserve it or not, many are financially in need of it during these tough economic times we are having.

If your 100%, get SSDI, Military retirement, own everything, invested in gold, have a couple of extra pensions, children are grown up or you don't have any and everything is perfect in your life than yes I guess YOU wouldn't need the COLA.
If you just got back from Iraq, are 100%, lost your home and your wife/husband left you with 4 kids to raise while you were gone. Than maybe you might not be as well off.

My point is simply because you can live one way, doesn't mean everyones life is the same.

#29 Wings

Wings

HadIt.com Elder

• HadIt.com Elder
  • 12762 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 02:42 PM

x
x
x

I agree with Allan. ~Wings

PS I need a COLA!

#30 bakerkd

bakerkd

• Second Class Petty Officers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 03:48 PM

Is this discussion at all related to HR 4667 that passed the Senate and House Unanimously this week and is waiting for POTUS signature? From what I understand it is not a COLA but a SC rate table increase...a significant one at that

#31 jbasser

jbasser

• Admin
  • 6283 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 04:00 PM

Again, This discussion is the same old discussion for a COLA. Not a Rate increase.
Colas are tied in with Social Security each and every year and is based on the CPI which by the way is in the tank.
We will get absolutely zero. Zilch, Zippo. NAGDT.

J

#32 Vync

Vync

E-9 Master Chief Petty Officer

• Master Chief Petty Officer
  • 1688 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 04:01 PM

VA Watchdog just posted some rumor control about this which should put the whole thing to bed. Thank T-bird for keeping new posts routed to us!

http://www.vawatchdo.../nf092810-2.htm

#33 Charleese

Charleese

• Chief Petty Officers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 281 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 05:26 PM

I normally don't respond to topics but I felt compeled to respond to this topic.

I agree with Alan, I notice some of the vets who are getting 100% on this site feel like the vets who are getting lower amounts don't need an increase. By the same token when I read the replies of some of the vets who are getting lower amounts and because of their disability or disabilities cannot and does not allow them to get 100%; begrudge the ones who are trying to get 100% because of their disability or disabilities which allows them to apply for 100%.

As I stated above this is just some of the vets and not all of the vets and is just my observation.

#34 SLEDGE

SLEDGE

E-7 Chief Petty Officer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 05:44 PM

This subject is getting pretty worn out.

Some of us spend way too much on our health care because the VA will not.

If you are living high on 100% I'm happy for you.
I'm 100% and I enjoy much less actual income from it than many others.
The idea of getting even less is abhorrent.

sledge

#35 jbasser

jbasser

• Admin
  • 6283 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 08:27 PM