dittybopper

E-3 Seaman

• Seaman
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts
  • Service Connected Disability: 40%
  • Branch of Service: USA

Posted 17 May 2011 - 08:59 AM

Really getting cranky here filed a claim for stress and anxiety (my outside Doc say it is PTSD) as a secondary to already compensated knee issues. As pain and a issue of inability to work or live a normal life. The claim was tagged as adjustment disorder by the VA. Thry also stated it was more lokely than not cpnnected to my knee issues. I am currently at 40%. However the telephone kine states it went to the rating board on March 3. It has now sat there in the rating board for 2 months and 2 weeks. I called the VA again today and was told it is still gonna be awhile before your case will be determined due to workload. 21/2 months is ridiculace for a enity that states 17 to 24 days to co,plete their work on avg. Is anybody else seeing this with the Waco Regional Office?

Edited by dittybopper, 17 May 2011 - 09:01 AM.

#4 WAC-Vet75

WAC-Vet75

E-5 Petty Officer 2nd Class

• First Class Petty Officer
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 149 posts
  • Service Connected Disability: 100%
  • Branch of Service: Army-WAC

Posted 17 May 2011 - 09:07 AM

Really getting cranky here filed a claim for stress and anxiety (my outside Doc say it is PTSD) as a secondary to already compensated knee issues. As pain and a issue of inability to work or live a normal life. The claim was tagged as adjustment disorder by the VA. Thry also stated it was more lokely than not cpnnected to my knee issues. I am currently at 40%. However the telephone kine states it went to the rating board on March 3. It has now sat there in the rating board for 2 months and 2 weeks. I called the VA again today and was told it is still gonna be awhile before your case will be determined due to workload. 21/2 months is ridiculace for a enity that states 17 to 24 days to co,plete their work on avg. Is anybody else seeing this with the Waco Regional Office?

My claim has been in the rating board since December, and there are many here that have been waiting longer then that! If you look at the VA Monday reports, you'll see many that have been waiting well over 125 days!

#5 Mama Bear

Mama Bear

E-3 Seaman

• Third Class Petty Officers
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts
  • Service Connected Disability: None
  • Branch of Service: Army

Posted 28 May 2011 - 09:49 PM

Good info yes, but am I the Only one bothered by the fact that we have tons of deadlines and the va has none? By golly if I want to use my gi bill 20 years after the service I should and not because of an extention. It is because I Payed into the dang system and I should receive it. Just saying...

#6 Philip Rogers

Philip Rogers

HadIt.com Elder

• HadIt.com Elder
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3811 posts
  • Service Connected Disability: 100
  • Branch of Service: US Army Airborne

Posted 29 May 2011 - 05:36 AM

Why should you be different??? The rules apply to all. No offense, but you knew about the rules, or should have, when you entered the service and now you think they should change it, just because you think so. Why not work to get it changed, if you feel that strongly, instead of just b*tching about it. jmo - I do sorta agree about all the deadlines "we have" but the VA doesn't. The country is losing 18 a day to suicide . . . just think how much they've saved already!!! They have never cared about veterans and probably never will. Just keep up the good fight cuz you earned every bit you get!!!! again, jmo

pr

#7 COOL BREEZE

COOL BREEZE

E-8 Senior Chief Petty Officer

• Senior Chief Petty Officer
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 705 posts
  • Interests:Reading, computer networking-Working on my VA claims, helping others on their claims based on what I have found that works
    Founder of-https://www.facebook.com/groups/MilitaryHumorAndMore/
  • Service Connected Disability: 80%
  • Branch of Service: USN

Posted 29 May 2011 - 10:07 AM

My claim has been with the rating board since November on a re-consideration claim, was in development only for 1 month. I went through many episodes of spewing forth my frustrations here and elsewhere on this issue. After numerous IRIS, daily then reduced to once a month calls to the 800# I finally have faced realty-it will take a very, very long time. No one can predict, or even cares from the VA stand point when it will happen. Checking E-benefits 3-4 times, calling the DAV, even attempting to call the regional office has also proven a waste of time.

Times have changed. All the previously dates of how long it will take to get your claim decided no longer are valid. One of these days our claims will be decided, when we least expect it that letter approving or declining your claim will hit the mail box with hopefully a large reto check. Remember, if they decided your claim, you will get a much bigger retro check that goes back to the date your claim went it.

Find a good hobby to take your mind off this subject. I read quite a lot, have also adopted an animal from the humane society that loves to take long walks. This is great as now I'M getting a little exercise as well.

Edited by COOL BREEZE, 29 May 2011 - 11:03 AM.

#8 Notorious Kelly

Notorious Kelly

• 1088 posts
  • Branch of Service: USAF

Posted 29 May 2011 - 11:04 AM

Very useful information, Pete; Thanks! :smile:

#9 Mama Bear

Mama Bear

E-3 Seaman

• PipPipPip
  • 37 posts
  • Service Connected Disability: None

Posted 30 May 2011 - 08:12 PM

Why should you be different??? The rules apply to all. No offense, but you knew about the rules, or should have, when you entered the service and now you think they should change it, just because you think so. Why not work to get it changed, if you feel that strongly, instead of just b*tching about it. jmo - I do sorta agree about all the deadlines "we have" but the VA doesn't. The country is
losing 18 a day to suicide . . . just think how much they've
saved already!!! They have never cared about veterans
and probably never will. Just keep up the good fight cuz
you earned every bit you get!!!! again, jmo
pr

Well here I go again about to put my foot in my mouth... ;) I'm going to assume you are talking to me. I have to say im
not good at being very tactful, and this being all written not
face to face i want uou to know i am not saying this with
any malice. First off I don't get a gi bill so when I said me I
ment veterans in general. I most certanitly do not
remember any recruiter or paperwork saying what
happens/deadlines about when you get out.
Second as for doing something about it. I have written to
my senator about the issues I have troubles accepting. And
maybe when my four young children are grown and I am not so wrapped up in taking care of them I probably will
step up and do more. Not my time and place right now. But
maybe someone who cam and would beable to do more
might act on my b-tching and complaining. Anyways for
the record I think the va people in general do care, and are
doing the best they can. But the system stinks and has no accountability. I will try to be more upbeat
and positive. Im sorry for being a downer. But I was genuinely asking am I the only one
bothered or idoes everyone have a better understanding
of why the veterans benifits would be limited by time except for the fact that it makes it harder to prove that it is
service related. We do have to many veterans dying and I
just don't think deDlines on us help anyone. But I could be wrong. Like I said just asking.

Edited by Mama Bear, 31 May 2011 - 01:08 AM.

#10 cooter

cooter

• 966 posts
  • Interests:Arizona History
    Hunting
    Riding
    Hobbies..any idea's
  • Branch of Service: "Airborne All The Way"

Posted 30 May 2011 - 10:10 PM

I hear ya CB. I also have a reconsideration claim in since June. One more week it'll be one fricken year! BUT thats not all! It's still in the DEVELOPMENT STAGE!! The sad part is it's been sitting idle since Aug. So what can I do? Nothing I can do. Calling my Congressman will only delay it further. Sending remarks on IRIS will just get another reply saying their backlogged. If they took just a little bite out of it would satisfy me alot. But then again, I alway's said I'm in it for the long run. I should just keep reminding myself it isn't as if I never thought this would happen. ha

#11 COOL BREEZE

COOL BREEZE

• 705 posts
  • Interests:Reading, computer networking-Working on my VA claims, helping others on their claims based on what I have found that works

Posted 30 May 2011 - 11:42 PM

I hear ya CB. I also have a reconsideration claim in since June. One more week it'll be one fricken year! BUT thats not all! It's still in the DEVELOPMENT STAGE!! The sad part is it's been sitting idle since Aug. So what can I do? Nothing I can do. Calling my Congressman will only delay it further. Sending remarks on IRIS will just get another reply saying their backlogged. If they took just a little bite out of it would satisfy me alot. But then again, I alway's said I'm in it for the long run. I should just keep reminding myself it isn't as if I never thought this would happen. ha

I was so excited when my claim went from development to decision in one month I was doing the happy dance, doing some seriously window shopping,. Now its like someone let the helium out of a balloon, completely deflated, and so depressed. All I can do now is try to comfort the new folks complaining about the length of time it takes to get the claims decided, just like I did. And if and when it gets approved then I'll be a happy camper What state is your claim in-mine is in AZ and I hear they are concentrating on agent orange claims, everything else has been set aside till those VETS get there claims decided. I hate to be in their shoes, too long of a wait.

#12 carlie

carlie

Moderator/Admin/HadIt.com Elder/SVR Radio Panelist

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21904 posts
  • Interests:I enjoy researching and debate of claims for
    Clear and Unmistakable Error (C&UE).
  • Service Connected Disability: 100+

Posted 31 May 2011 - 12:42 AM

Times have changed. All the previously dates of how long it will take to get your claim decided no longer are valid.

CB,
In the past as now, the VBA has stated several places something like
Average Days for claims XX-XX.
In the past it was BS - and currently it remains BS.
Nothing more than VBA propaganda that relates to the few claims
adjudicated in a timely manner.

#13 carlie

carlie

• Admin
  • 21904 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 12:44 AM

I hear ya CB. I also have a reconsideration claim in since June. One more week it'll be one fricken year!

cooter,
The claim above - are there any issues involved that you should submit a NOD on
prior to the one year expiration ?

Requesting reconsideration is not sufficient nor a substitute, for a timely NOD.

#14 cooter

cooter

• 966 posts
    Hunting
    Riding
    Hobbies..any idea's

Posted 31 May 2011 - 06:31 PM

I was so excited when my claim went from development to decision in one month I was doing the happy dance, doing some seriously window shopping,. Now its like someone let the helium out of a balloon, completely deflated, and so depressed. All I can do now is try to comfort the new folks complaining about the length of time it takes to get the claims decided, just like I did. And if and when it gets approved then I'll be a happy camper What state is your claim in-mine is in AZ and I hear they are concentrating on agent orange claims, everything else has been set aside till those VETS get there claims decided. I hate to be in their shoes, too long of a wait.

Your exactly right CB, mine is here in AZ also. The nehmer cases is taking preference according to the RO.

#15 cooter

cooter

• 966 posts
    Hunting
    Riding
    Hobbies..any idea's

Posted 31 May 2011 - 06:38 PM

cooter,
The claim above - are there any issues involved that you should submit a NOD on
prior to the one year expiration ?

Requesting reconsideration is not sufficient nor a substitute, for a timely NOD.

I'll be driving to Phx friday and droping it off, Signed, Sealed, Delivered!

#16 COOL BREEZE

COOL BREEZE

• 705 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 11:37 PM

Your exactly right CB, mine is here in AZ also. The nehmer cases is taking preference according to the RO.

Have you or anyone else you know in Az recently had a regular claim approved. If so how long and when did they submit there claim!
That means your claim has 4 more months of dust then mine. I can use your reconsideration claim as time table for my claim. Whenever you get yours decided I'll have to say "'4 more months".

Edited by COOL BREEZE, 31 May 2011 - 11:43 PM.

#17 cooter

cooter

• 966 posts
    Hunting
    Riding
    Hobbies..any idea's

Posted 01 June 2011 - 12:52 AM

Have you or anyone else you know in Az recently had a regular claim approved. If so how long and when did they submit there claim!
That means your claim has 4 more months of dust then mine. I can use your reconsideration claim as time table for my claim. Whenever you get yours decided I'll have to say "'4 more months".

Sorry, don't know anyone personally that had any claims decided. When I called 800# the other day I requested a letter from my claim person explaining the delay. Should be hearing something very soon, I hope. I'll keep you in touch about everything as I hear.

#18 COOL BREEZE

COOL BREEZE

• 705 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 01:34 AM

Thanks!!

#19 justrluk

justrluk

• 794 posts
  • Interests:My family, gardening, cooking, Sci-fi, techno-geek
  • Service Connected Disability: 90%

Posted 02 June 2011 - 10:08 AM

I've been in the same boat (reconsideration-wise), and came up to the 1-year deadline to file the NOD for a reconsideration request that was ignored. Now, the claim is in the eternal appeal system according to the VA. No mention of it being able to be reconsidered, even though I sent in the proof that I had requested reconsideration almost a year and a half ago. Also, I still have an appeal waiting on a traveling board (2 years, 3 months and counting). I've also had to make a FOIA request to have my medical discharge converted to a military retirement by the SAF/PDBR. I don't know if that slowed things down at the VA or not, but the benefits of having the characterization of my separation changed will be well worth it, if I'm successful. I have a low docket number for this, but OF COURSE, the SAF/PDBR people are waiting on the VA to provide STRs (they've asked 3 times, and this is what the FOIA request was for). I had to go to the VAMC and get the records myself for those records, and suspect Iíll be making another trip to Atlanta for the STRs.

This truly is a part-time job for an employer that expects you to learn the job as you go, and zaps you for not meeting deadlines that only apply to you. I really donít like spending time complaining, but I look at this as sharing information for others in the same boat: youíre not alone. Reading these forums has at least kept me aware and prepared for the long-haul.

#20 john999

john999

HadIt.com Elder

• HadIt.com Elder
  • 22158 posts
  • Interests:VA law and history of the Blues

Posted 02 June 2011 - 12:03 PM

If you want this system to change you are going to have to agitate, agitate, agitate as Fredrick Douglas once said about civil rights. Congress runs the VA and they are the ones responsible for its faults. I always wonder why vets are not marching on their local VARO with pitchforks. When we pull out of Afghanistan look to see cutbacks in the VA. You think it is bad now? After Vietnam only the dying would go to the VA for treatment. There are going to be cutbacks in the military and the VA is going to feel this down the line. Waiting a year for a decision is like a few days in VA time. I am just giving my opinion here. With an all volunteer military only .5 percent of the population actually serves these days. Vets are losing clout in the future. Get it while you can.

#21 cooter

cooter

• 966 posts
    Hunting
    Riding
    Hobbies..any idea's

Posted 02 June 2011 - 12:16 PM

I've been in the same boat (reconsideration-wise), and came up to the 1-year deadline to file the NOD for a reconsideration request that was ignored. Now, the claim is in the eternal appeal system according to the VA. No mention of it being able to be reconsidered, even though I sent in the proof that I had requested reconsideration almost a year and a half ago. Also, I still have an appeal waiting on a traveling board (2 years, 3 months and counting). I've also had to make a FOIA request to have my medical discharge converted to a military retirement by the SAF/PDBR. I don't know if that slowed things down at the VA or not, but the benefits of having the characterization of my separation changed will be well worth it, if I'm successful. I have a low docket number for this, but OF COURSE, the SAF/PDBR people are waiting on the VA to provide STRs (they've asked 3 times, and this is what the FOIA request was for). I had to go to the VAMC and get the records myself for those records, and suspect I'll be making another trip to Atlanta for the STRs.

This truly is a part-time job for an employer that expects you to learn the job as you go, and zaps you for not meeting deadlines that only apply to you. I really don't like spending time complaining, but I look at this as sharing information for others in the same boat: you're not alone. Reading these forums has at least kept me aware and prepared for the long-haul.

Exactly when did you find out it was ignored and when was it sent to internal appeals?

#22 Omg-Sue

Omg-Sue

E-3 Seaman

• PipPipPip
  • 35 posts
  • Interests:Cruising anywhere

Posted 04 June 2011 - 10:23 AM

If you want this system to change you are going to have to agitate, agitate, agitate as Fredrick Douglas once said about civil rights. Congress runs the VA and they are the ones responsible for its faults. I always wonder why vets are not marching on their local VARO with pitchforks. When we pull out of Afghanistan look to see cutbacks in the VA. You think it is bad now? After Vietnam only the dying would go to the VA for treatment. There are going to be cutbacks in the military and the VA is going to feel this down the line. Waiting a year for a decision is like a few days in VA time. I am just giving my opinion here. With an all volunteer military only .5 percent of the population actually serves these days. Vets are losing clout in the future. Get it while you can.

Way to go John999. Be careful if you are in a hurry Cooter. Yes, K went from 70% to 100% in 8 months. Then they advised we are both incompetent to handle "VA MONEY" and they have kept it, pending their appointing a fiduciary. So about 6 months later we got the letter today making an appt for home visit. So you might get money but it's not always over with the VA

#23 cooter

cooter

• 966 posts
    Hunting
    Riding
    Hobbies..any idea's

Posted 04 June 2011 - 05:52 PM

Way to go John999. Be careful if you are in a hurry Cooter. Yes, K went from 70% to 100% in 8 months. Then they advised we are both incompetent to handle "VA MONEY" and they have kept it, pending their appointing a fiduciary. So about 6 months later we got the letter today making an appt for home visit. So you might get money but it's not always over with the VA

I'm sorry Sue, I didn't catch that about being in a hurry. I must of missed something. Which I do now and then.

#24 SP4RVN1971

SP4RVN1971

E-6 Petty Officer 1st Class

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 400 posts
  • Interests:Living,smiling, and specially Praying! Being with my family. Picture of CVN-69 EISENHOWER another tour of FUN for my son!
  • Branch of Service: US ARMY

Posted 26 June 2011 - 02:08 PM

John999, History repeats itself ! YOU are so right ! These great Veteran's of the gulf war 1, Gulf war 2, and Afghanistan war will probably will fell the pain and so sad. Where my pitchforks!

#25 Commander Bob

Commander Bob

E-9 Master Chief Petty Officer

• HadIt.com Elder
  • 1613 posts
  • Service Connected Disability: 120%

Posted 26 June 2011 - 02:25 PM

#26 Shellback-

Shellback-

E-4 Petty Officer 3rd Class

• Second Class Petty Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 54 posts
  • Branch of Service: Navy

Posted 13 July 2011 - 07:29 PM

Yes-Waco has been reviewing Mine for about six months-some of these success stories I have read on here are amazing-I read one the other day=six months from filling to completion !! WOW !! that has not been My experience at all.

#27 carlie

carlie

• Admin
  • 21904 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 08:02 AM

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=xkmo4ygPTjc

CB,
THANKS FOR THIS LINK - I wound up watching several other's.

#28 justrluk

justrluk

• 794 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 08:38 AM

Exactly when did you find out it was ignored and when was it sent to internal appeals?

cooter -

I found out only after several months of trying to get my DAV rep to give me status, and after several IRIS responses that basically said 'we have nothing on file stating that you requested reconsideration. I originally sent in the request for reconsideration in April of 2010. I bugged her month after month that I hadn't heard anything and that I kept getting negative responses from IRIS requests. DAV rep told me "ignore them. I know what I have out there". THEN, the rep sent me an email in March 2011 stating that she had placed it with a Coach (whatever that is) and that they would have to jump on it as a year had almost passed without anyone working it. When I last followed up (in May 2011), she said:

"You know you have already been checking in and the status of the appeals and the claims don't change in weeks. It takes longer. If I see your name I will email or call you. Claims here don't move quickly. They move for appeals in 18-24 months and claims 9-12 months." I stopped my bi-weekly donations to the DAV after I got this email, and would love to find another rep that at least has a better sense of customer service.

The only way I knew they weren't working the reconsideration was because I sent the DAV rep an NOD. She said "did you receive a SOC?", I said "No, I've not heard anything so I can only assume the reconsideration was denied, and the one-year-mark is coming up". Then I ended up driving to the Atlanta VARO (taking a day off from work) to hand-deliver the document. So, something so simple - already in my records and with an IMO from the surgeon that treats the condition - fell through the cracks of BOTH the DAV AND the VARO. I thought I was being paranoid when I started tracking claims and times for completion on a spreadsheet some years ago. Now, I'm glad I do or else this would have passed without a word from anyone (but me, of course).

I ended up having to appeal the decision; another claim enters the twilight zone....

#29 justrluk

justrluk

• 794 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 08:42 AM

cooter -

I found out only after several months of trying to get my DAV rep to give me status, and after several IRIS responses that basically said 'we have nothing on file stating that you requested reconsideration. I originally sent in the request for reconsideration in April of 2010. I bugged her month after month that I hadn't heard anything and that I kept getting negative responses from IRIS requests. DAV rep told me "ignore them. I know what I have out there". THEN, the rep sent me an email in March 2011 stating that she had placed it with a Coach (whatever that is) and that they would have to jump on it as a year had almost passed without anyone working it. When I last followed up (in May 2011), she said:

"You know you have already been checking in and the status of the appeals and the claims don't change in weeks. It takes longer. If I see your name I will email or call you. Claims here don't move quickly. They move for appeals in 18-24 months and claims 9-12 months." I stopped my bi-weekly donations to the DAV after I got this email, and would love to find another rep that at least has a better sense of customer service.

The only way I knew they weren't working the reconsideration was because I sent the DAV rep an NOD. She said "did you receive a SOC?", I said "No, I've not heard anything so I can only assume the reconsideration was denied, and the one-year-mark is coming up". Then I ended up driving to the Atlanta VARO (taking a day off from work) to hand-deliver the document. So, something so simple - already in my records and with an IMO from the surgeon that treats the condition - fell through the cracks of BOTH the DAV AND the VARO. I thought I was being paranoid when I started tracking claims and times for completion on a spreadsheet some years ago. Now, I'm glad I do or else this would have passed without a word from anyone (but me, of course).

I ended up having to appeal the decision; another claim enters the twilight zone....

PS: the DAV rep also stated they wouldn't move on my appeals until my claims had been resolved.

#30 Commander Bob

Commander Bob

• HadIt.com Elder
  • 1613 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 11:17 AM

CB,
THANKS FOR THIS LINK - I wound up watching several other's.

Glad to hear you viewed some of the other related videos. I thought this short link would be a good gateway for our never ending story of "Timetables" & tribulations .

C.B.

Edited by Commander Bob, 14 July 2011 - 11:19 AM.

#31 john999

john999

HadIt.com Elder

• HadIt.com Elder
  • 22158 posts
  • Interests:VA law and history of the Blues

Posted 14 July 2011 - 12:15 PM

Bob

When things get tough you can depend on the Chamber of Commerce to be there for you!

#32 Commander Bob

Commander Bob

• HadIt.com Elder
  • 1613 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 12:26 PM

Bob

When things get tough you can depend on the Chamber of Commerce to be there for you!

Ha...Thanks for the laugh, John. The Chamber gives great parades.

#33 myround0

myround0

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 182 posts
  • Service Connected Disability: 60%

Posted 14 July 2011 - 04:43 PM

Shellback...41 months and counting, with the Waco, regional office...

#34 Shellback-

Shellback-

• PipPipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 01:59 PM

Shellback...41 months and counting, with the Waco, regional office...

Damn !! that did not make My day !!

#35 Meddac

Meddac

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 04:47 PM

Most everything in the VA system at Waco (and some other areas) is in a holding pattern right now. It all stems from the Agent Orange claims for ischemic heart disease, Parkinson's, and hairy cell leukemia. 95% of the regional office resources are bein devoted to that alone. Waco has claims from all over the country, and has pretty much become one of the "clearing houses" for these claims. It is very involved as the are having to sift through every page of the claims file to determine retro's (if any). On the other hand, there are massive files that have claimed the conditions and they don't even have the conditions. The VA still has to sift through it all.

All claims and appeals are slow right now. I know that does little to help, but figured I would shed some light. Don't shoot the messenger.

#36 Deacon 2011

Deacon 2011

• PipPipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 07:51 PM

This was a very good read... especially about the Waco RO, where I have a "regular claim" that's been hanging out for 19 months. Although it doesn't make it right, I'll stop griping until it gets to the point to where we're sellin' furniture to keep the lights on... oh, did I mention we're gettin close?

Most everything in the VA system at Waco (and some other areas) is in a holding pattern right now. It all stems from the Agent Orange claims for ischemic heart disease, Parkinson's, and hairy cell leukemia. 95% of the regional office resources are bein devoted to that alone. Waco has claims from all over the country, and has pretty much become one of the "clearing houses" for these claims. It is very involved as the are having to sift through every page of the claims file to determine retro's (if any). On the other hand, there are massive files that have claimed the conditions and they don't even have the conditions. The VA still has to sift through it all.

All claims and appeals are slow right now. I know that does little to help, but figured I would shed some light. Don't shoot the messenger.

#37 Moody

Moody

• PipPipPipPip
  • 87 posts
  • Service Connected Disability: 70%
  • Branch of Service: US Army

Posted 21 December 2011 - 06:19 PM

I have a claim that has been pending for about 10 months with atlanta RO and it is still in developmental stage..............

Edited by Moody, 21 December 2011 - 06:20 PM.

#38 Ret.Navy

Ret.Navy

E-3 Seaman

• PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 04:30 PM

Golden Shellback-Initial claim June 05, 2010, and still counting... (Waco VRO)

Edited by Ret.Navy, 13 January 2012 - 04:30 PM.

#39 olddude

olddude

E-3 Seaman

• Seaman
  • PipPipPip
  • 13 posts
  • Service Connected Disability: 70%
  • Branch of Service: US ARMY

Posted 13 January 2012 - 05:04 PM

I have a claim here in Ohio that has been in the gathering information phase for 10 months now.

#40 midnight340

midnight340

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 14 January 2012 - 12:04 AM

My claim with Wichita KS VARO was sent in mid Feb. 2011, C&P 1st of Nov, went to decision phase Nov. 17, 2011.
Still waiting. Nearing 11 months now...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users