Search

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  chuck57thSig : (30 October 2014 - 05:51 PM) Sarti07, It's Under (Va Claims And Research) Http://www.hadit.com/forums/topic/59064-Prep-For-Decision-Phaseprovisional-Rating/
@  sarti07 : (30 October 2014 - 02:43 PM) Hello, I Just Posted A Topic About Prep For Decision.. I Have No Idea Where To Find It! Lol
@  carlie : (28 October 2014 - 03:42 PM) Reelnrod - Just Pick A Topic That Corresponds To Your Stuff And Post It
@  reelnrod : (28 October 2014 - 10:11 AM) So, How Do I Post A Topic?
@  Thadine : (28 October 2014 - 08:21 AM) Irrrl
@  Thadine : (28 October 2014 - 08:18 AM) Fishing License
@  Thadine : (28 October 2014 - 08:14 AM) Thadine Quick
@  red : (27 October 2014 - 12:14 PM) Anyone Heard Any Updates On Flying Space A For 100% Disabled Vets?
@  maxwell18 : (27 October 2014 - 10:49 AM) I Did Contact My Congressman Jeff Miller, Let's See What Will Happen
@  maxwell18 : (27 October 2014 - 10:48 AM) @britton
@  Tbird : (27 October 2014 - 04:26 AM) Thank You Larry S For Your Contribution To Our Funding Campaign
@  britton : (26 October 2014 - 07:33 PM) Everyone (Veteran's) Should Recive A Memo From The Dept Of Veterans Affairs ****notification Of Medication Scheduling Change****
@  britton : (26 October 2014 - 07:24 PM) Meds That Are Consider To Be Schedule Ii Narcotic...pain Meds Like Hydrocodone Ectt Ect,,
@  britton : (26 October 2014 - 07:22 PM) As I Understand We Only Can See The Va Dr's Every 28 Days To Renew Our Prescription Meds A New Law Went Into Effect Oct 6Th 2014....i Only See Problems Problems Problems With This...grrrrr
@  maxwell18 : (26 October 2014 - 03:52 PM) This Is Maxwell18 Would The Person Who Contacted Me (Vern2) Please Contact Me Again, I Attemped To E Mail You It Returned No Reply. Thanks
@  Tbird : (26 October 2014 - 05:12 AM) Thank You Maxwell18 For Your Contribution To Our Funding Campaign.
@  Notorious Kelly : (25 October 2014 - 07:53 PM) Max- Contact Your Congressman- Dea Has Got Docs So Cowed They're Afraid To Dispense Tylenol
@  maxwell18 : (25 October 2014 - 07:10 PM) Anybody Having Problems Getting Pain Pills (Norco) Filled Us Navy Base (Nas Whiting Fld Milton Fl). Had A Prescription For 90 Norco Pills For 30 Days, 3 A Day For Pain, Got 30 For 30 Days. That Will Last Me 10 Days. Another Thing That Our Government Is Screwing With Us. I Don't Know What To Do, Don't Want To To The Va, Don't Know What They Will Either. Anybody Goy Any Ideas. 
@  Burt : (25 October 2014 - 10:28 AM) Does Anyone Else Here Wear A Don Joy Armor Knee Brace From The Va?
@  red : (24 October 2014 - 10:10 AM) Any News On Space A Flying?

Photo
- - - - -

If I'm Not Satisfied With My Health Care, Whom Do I Contact

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

#1 carlie

carlie

Moderator/Admin/HadIt.com Elder/SVR Radio Panelist

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22213 posts
  • Interests:I enjoy researching and debate of claims for
    Clear and Unmistakable Error (C&UE).
  • Service Connected Disability: 100+
  • Branch of Service: USA

Posted 28 June 2011 - 11:54 PM

If I'm not satisfied with my health care, whom do I contact?
Published 11/16/2004 12:02 PM | Updated 03/01/2011 04:11 PMIf I am not satisfied with some aspect of my care, whom do I contact?
VA supports your right to present concerns, unmet needs, or complaints to us without fear of reprisal or having your access to care compromised. A Patient Advocacy Program is in place at each VA health care facility to ensure that your concerns are addressed in a convenient and timely manner.
Patient Advocates are highly trained professionals who help resolve your concerns about any aspect of your health care experience, particularly those concerns that cannot be resolved at the point of care. Each Patient Advocate is empowered to ensure that you receive the maximum benefits you are entitled to by law.
Patient Advocates act as VA representatives to listen to any questions, problems, or special needs you may have. They will refer your concerns to the appropriate Medical Center staff for resolution and act on your behalf to assist in explaining your point of view. Patient Advocates can be reached through the nursing or support staff in any clinical area.
I'm dissatisfied with my Patient Advocate contact; what is the next step for resolving my concern?
Published 11/16/2004 12:06 PM | Updated 03/01/2011 04:12 PMIf I am not satisfied with the outcome of my contact with a Patient Advocate, what is the next step for resolving my concern?
We try to resolve your concern at the lowest possible level for your convenience. However, if you are not satisfied with the outcome of your contact with the Patient Advocate, you may contact the Director of the involved VA facility. The preferred method of contact is a written document outlining your concerns in detail. This will allow the Director to assess your concerns and make a final decision. The decision will be provided by phone or in writing.
If you are not satisfied with the assistance provided by the medical facility Director, you may contact the VISN Director in writing.
You also have the right to appeal decisions made by a VA medical facility to the Board of Veteransí Appeals. Typical issues that are appealed include medication payment debts and reimbursement for medical services received outside of VA that were not authorized by us. Decisions concerning clinical care such as whether or not medical care is needed, the type of medical treatment needed, a providerís decision to prescribe (or not to prescribe) a particular drug, or whether to order a specific type of treatment, are not within the Boardís jurisdiction.
You have one year from the time you are notified of a decision to file an appeal. For more information, or to receive a booklet explaining the appeals process in detail, contact the Department of Veterans Affairs, Board of Veteransí Appeals, 810 Vermont Avenue NW, Washington D.C. 20420. You may also view additional information via the Internet athttp://www.va.gov/vbs/bva

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users