Jump to content

HadIt.com Podcast Click Here Live and Archived Shows



This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 Nhods


    E-2 Recruit

  • Seaman
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 02:02 PM

I know this might not be the place for this question but im unsure of where i'd put it.
I'd like to get into school, im (medically) retired with a 60% disability rating from the Army and suplosidly the descion letter was "cut" today on my VA claim.
I know there are options out there to help me pay for school but I dont even know where to begin to find them

#2 john999


    HadIt.com Elder

  • HadIt.com Elder
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22537 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 02:17 PM

You can use G.I. Bill or Vocational Rehabilitation via the VA.

#3 pete992


    E-9 Master Chief Petty Officer

  • Master Chief Petty Officer
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1644 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 10:08 PM

John999 is correct, you can also apply for student loans and Pell grants

#4 Pete53


    Moderator/HadIt.com Elder

  • Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22116 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 10:10 PM

Voc Rehab pays tuition and books everything except fees and an allowance.