Photo

Va Form 21-4140 Employment Questionaire

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

#1 hedgey

hedgey

E-7 Chief Petty Officer

• Senior Chief Petty Officer
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 433 posts

Posted 16 December 2011 - 11:52 AM

This is a weird thing to be happy about, but I was really glad to receive this form in the mail yesterday. (It's the annual "have you worked in the past 12 months?" form).

I'd forgotten about it, again. This is the first year I've had to do one, but I kept remembering I needed to get it in, but then forgetting about it. Now here it is a couple weeks from my anniversary date and the VA kindly remembered for me. I know they're supposed to do it, but I also know they often don't do it. I made a bunch of copies of their pre-printed form so I'll be ready to send it in next year... BIG flashing lights on my computer calendar!!!

DH took it to the VSO and got a We Received This stamped copy, plus a copy of the fax header letter that went with it. So my fingers are crossed that the VA receives it and records it - then I'll be good for another year.

So yay for the VA getting it's paperwork out to a vet! Gotta be happy and appreciate the things that go the way they ought, doncha thinkj?

#2 carlie

carlie

Moderator/Admin/HadIt.com Elder/SVR Radio Panelist

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21716 posts

Posted 16 December 2011 - 04:45 PM

hedgey,
Good on VBA for getting the Forms to you and
Good on you for doing everything the right way and having
evidence of it.

The extra Forms you printed out for years to come -
be careful with that as sometimes they do change or add a little something different
as years go by.

Glad to hear you've got this out of the way for another year : )