Photo
* * * * - 1 votes

Pending Decision Approval

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
11 replies to this topic

#1 pkelly4576

pkelly4576

E-4 Petty Officer 3rd Class

• Second Class Petty Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 09:19 AM

Claim just went to Pending decision approval...
Hopefully not too much longer

Coachchas

#2 justrluk

justrluk

E-8 Senior Chief Petty Officer

• Senior Chief Petty Officer
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 06:30 AM

My claim just went into that phase. Curious to see what happens next....

#3 jfrei

jfrei

E-3 Seaman

• Seaman
  • PipPipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 05:24 PM

Mine to but I feel like its going to be another headache where another wait begins. 20 months is a long time I dont care what the backlog is in philadelhpia. I was wondering if anyone has any updates like how much longer they waited in this phase Im guessing not to soon but I guess theres always hope and then comes the long wait.

Edited by jfrei, 29 March 2012 - 05:26 PM.

#4 jfrei

jfrei

E-3 Seaman

• Seaman
  • PipPipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 05:27 PM

Mine to but I feel like its going to be another headache where another wait begins. 20 months is a long time I dont care what the backlog is in philadelhpia. I was wondering if anyone has any updates like how much longer they waited in this phase Im guessing not to soon but I guess theres always hope and then comes the long wait.

#5 justrluk

justrluk

• 836 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 06:11 AM

Mine went from this stage to complete in less than 3 weeks and that was at the Atlanta VARO (saturated beyond belief). Keep the faith!

Moved to Preparation for Decision on 3/8/12, Pending Decision Approval 3/26/12, Preparation for Notification 3/27/12, Closed 3/29/12 - EDIT: and retro 4/1/12.

Edited by justrluk, 04 April 2012 - 07:17 AM.

#6 jfrei

jfrei

E-3 Seaman

• Seaman
  • PipPipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 07:21 PM

Well mine was in the prep for a decision its third time on dec 9 2011 after being deferred from the tiger team because lack of exams so on dec 2 2011 I had my exams. Being sent back to philly I knew I was going to wait again which sucks then on march 29 2012 it went to decision pending the next day I called the VA 800 crap and was told that my decision was signed off and heading into the notification phase. My claim was submitted on july 12 2010 in philly its now coming to an end I think I guess I was wondering if anyone else had this experience and if theirs came to an end or am I just in for another long wait to be notified.

Correction it went into the notification phase on the 29 march so I guess not to crazy longer just hope its quicker then 44 days to end right before my 2 year mark.

Edited by jfrei, 02 April 2012 - 03:05 PM.

#7 Moody

Moody

• PipPipPipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 06:20 PM

mine just went into decision phase on 3-20 hope its not much longer now

Justluk
my claim is in atlanta RO as well hope mine goes form decsion phase to closed within 3 weeks that would mean mine should be closed sometime next week. keeping my fingers crossed but expecting the worst.

#8 justrluk

justrluk

• 836 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 07:21 AM

Moody,

Good luck! Hope all works out for you. I know the ATL VARO is slammed. I'm still waiting for two appeals to progress, and just noticed that TWO new claims were submitted/appeared. I didn't do it so the VA must have. One is for dependency (thought all my kids were already in the system; getting paid for them already) and the other has no conditions/contentions. I'm really confused!

#9 COOL BREEZE

COOL BREEZE

• 708 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 09:58 AM

Mine went from this stage to complete in less than 3 weeks and that was at the Atlanta VARO (saturated beyond belief). Keep the faith!

Moved to Preparation for Decision on 3/8/12, Pending Decision Approval 3/26/12, Preparation for Notification 3/27/12, Closed 3/29/12 - EDIT: and retro 4/1/12.

You received your retro on a Sunday-4/1/2012? Or was this received on monday 2nd? My claim closed on the 3rd for retro-trying to find out what day do they pay-any specific day, or whenever-

#10 justrluk

justrluk

• 836 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 11:10 AM

You received your retro on a Sunday-4/1/2012? Or was this received on monday 2nd? My claim closed on the 3rd for retro-trying to find out what day do they pay-any specific day, or whenever-

That's when I noticed it. It showed at my bank on that Saturday.

#11 COOL BREEZE

COOL BREEZE

• 708 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 11:35 AM

That was fast, Since mine closed on a Tuesday, perhaps this thursday or Friday then!

#12 Moody

Moody

• PipPipPipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 02:51 PM

I know they are slammed I just hope mine moves as fast as yours did from this point on I am so ready to be done with all this and I hope they dont try to low ball me.