Photo

Brian W. Case, Md, Ms, Cime Opinions

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

#1 kevin4998

kevin4998

E-3 Seaman

• Third Class Petty Officers
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 03:25 PM

I am thinking about hiring for IME for SSD and VA benefits. I do not and could not find out much information on the internet. His web site states he has done 2000 IME's. And, he stated cost would be about 700 too 900. He also stated that I would get a refund if I was denied my claim for VA. Thats pretty much it as far as our phone conversation goes. I am claiming low back pain(lumbar spinal stenosis), IBS/GERD, and various mental issues (PTSD/Depression/Anxiety) for VA and with Diabetes for SSD. I know some of those will be grouped togather.

I am asking him to put togather my case (this is assuming he agrees with my claims), that puts all issues togather for an end result for my claim for SSD to be handed off to my lawer.

For VA, after he reviews my documentation and examination if he feels that my Spinal Stenosis is from the military, ie: low back pain that I was scene and documented for while in service and had increasing amount of pain and now on Morphine after two surgeries. (same area for low back pain and spinal stenosis L4-L5)
Plus Nexus letters for low back pain towards Lumbar Spinal Stenosis
IBS/GERD evaluations, documented in service prior to Gulf War and have been on otc and now on scripts for the Gerd.
Mental evaluation that has very little documentation but have been going to VA pretty much for past year and have talked pretty much in detail of the issues that I believe was caused during my military carreer. They(VA) have me on a few meds for this as well. And, yes I do have an event associated with the claim for PTSD.

Anyway, I have plenty of documentation to say that I do have these issues, but little in way of my capabilities nor "friend" letters from the military.

Anyway, I am a little leary of his claim to 2000 IME's and the fact he is actually not that much talked about (if at all) on the internet.

His email is gmail account.
His phone number is gmail.
When called, no secretary, he answered both times.

Here is his website.
http://www.caseime.com/

If anyone has used him, or suggestions please let me know.
Thanks

#2 Pete53

Pete53

Moderator/HadIt.com Elder

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21901 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 03:36 PM

I don't know him but his refund if don't win is very unusual as far as IMO's go. If he has done that many and offers a refund I would think about it in a positive way.