Welcome!

Sign In or Register to post to our forums. Registration not required to read and search our forums.

HadIt.com Podcast Click Here Live and Archived Shows

Photo

Hoping For Tdiu

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

#1 n3wyork13

n3wyork13

E-3 Seaman

• Seaman
  • PipPipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 11:14 AM

I was originally rated 50% for ptsd and i filed fory increase in Nov 2011 took my cNp for increase on Feb 27th. The copy of my cNp states that my condition has definitly gotten worse and that I am atleast temporarily unemployable because of my condition. States that I am unable to take care of my infant child while my girlfriend is at work because of my anxiety. Just wondering what yall think.

#2 Berta

Berta

HadIt.com Elder/SVR Radio Panelist

• Podcast Crew
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 30529 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 02:35 PM

If the "condition' is solely PTSD and I think you mean that it was ,this should award TDIU.

Should-I am a New Yorker and both of our ROs are overwhelmed and you cannot count on anything with them-in my opinion.

This concerns me a lot:
"States that I am unable to take care of my infant child while my girlfriend is at work because of my anxiety. "

Is there anyone else who could help with that care? I have never read something like that in a C & P exam.

I hope you are prepared for a decision that might award the TDIU but possibly could consider the incompetence factor- Unless the C & P examiner stated Yes you are able to handle your own funds.