Photo

Hoping For Tdiu

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

#1 n3wyork13

n3wyork13

E-3 Seaman

• Seaman
  • PipPipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 11:14 AM

I was originally rated 50% for ptsd and i filed fory increase in Nov 2011 took my cNp for increase on Feb 27th. The copy of my cNp states that my condition has definitly gotten worse and that I am atleast temporarily unemployable because of my condition. States that I am unable to take care of my infant child while my girlfriend is at work because of my anxiety. Just wondering what yall think.

#2 Berta

Berta

HadIt.com Elder/SVR Radio Panelist

• SVR
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 28053 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 02:35 PM

If the "condition' is solely PTSD and I think you mean that it was ,this should award TDIU.

Should-I am a New Yorker and both of our ROs are overwhelmed and you cannot count on anything with them-in my opinion.

This concerns me a lot:
"States that I am unable to take care of my infant child while my girlfriend is at work because of my anxiety. "

Is there anyone else who could help with that care? I have never read something like that in a C & P exam.

I hope you are prepared for a decision that might award the TDIU but possibly could consider the incompetence factor- Unless the C & P examiner stated Yes you are able to handle your own funds.