Photo

I Need Imo In Reno, Nv

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 SCAATY

SCAATY

E-3 Seaman

• Seaman
  • PipPipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 10:06 AM

I think it is time to consider an IMO but I can't seem to find one in Reno, NV. Does anyone know a doctor in the reno area that will do an IMO for mental/PTSD? I've begun to write up a statement regarding the C&P exam I had for PTSD but I think the best thing for me to do is get an IMO. Thanks

#2 Bigred122

Bigred122

E-5 Petty Officer 2nd Class

• Chief Petty Officers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 259 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 12:16 PM

Dr Bash, will be vacationing in Cali and in your area this summer. Check out the link I will post and maybe the two of you can make it happen.I'm just a regular Vet like you, I just happen to be aware of this information. He does do certain types of PTSD claims. He's very busy so be persistent. My health kept me from meeting with him while he was on the West Coast. Good Luck! Mike

http://veteransmedadvisor.com/why.html

Edited by Bigred122, 27 June 2012 - 12:19 PM.

#3 SCAATY

SCAATY

E-3 Seaman

• Seaman
  • PipPipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 05:33 PM

Thanks Bigred. I think Dr. Bash is going to be the way I go. Heard nothing but god things about him.

#4 carlie

carlie

Moderator/Admin/HadIt.com Elder/SVR Radio Panelist

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22282 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 01:13 AM

http://veteransmedad...r.com/ptsd.html

"Dr. Bash is able to make a medical nexus for VA types of PTSD veteran disability/benefit claims that relate to traumatic brain injury (TBI/head trauma/tumors) that are known to cause PTSD and associated VA medical disabilities. He also has a list of colleagues that can help with other types of psychiatric veteran disability claims for VA medical benefits. Please contact Dr. Bash directly for a list of current preferred psychiatric veteran medical advisors.

Dr. Bash is a busy Washington, D.C. physician working on Veteran (VA) disability benefit claims and providing medical care to veterans so please be persistent in contacting him. He is willing to help, but be aware that time with him is precious. Do all you can to preserve and make useful the time he can give to your veteran disability claim (i.e. veteran compensation benefits, veteran pension benefits, veteran death benefits, veteran unemployment benefits, veteran appeals, veteran appeals for veteran benefit percentage increases).

Dr. Bash may be available to help in the claims process for clients who suffer from PTSD claims or other psychiatric disorders if, and only if, the client already has a diagnosis of the exact disorder."