Welcome!

Sign In or Register to post to our forums. Registration not required to read and search our forums.

HadIt.com Podcast Click Here Live and Archived Shows

Photo
- - - - -

Looking For Vets From Hhb 3/3Rd Fa At Ft Knox B/w 12/1981 And 03/1983 For Buddy Statement

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

#1 VeteransBenefitsClinic

VeteransBenefitsClinic

E-2 Recruit

• Seaman
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 09:36 AM

Greetings all:

I'm representing a veteran who was disabled during a training accident when a tree fell on his head and split his helmet in half. Please let me know if you were in the following unit: HHB 3/3rd FA at Ft Knox between 12/1981 and 03/1983. I am hoping to locate Steven Yearout, John Fisher, or the first sergeant of the unit in order to take a buddy statement and hopefully secure benefits for a very deserving veteran. Thank you in advance for your time and help.

Sincerely,
Scott Dranoff
Clinic Student
Lewis B. Puller, Jr. Veterans Benefits Clinic
William & Mary School of Law
(757) 221-7443
VBCScott@gmail.com

#2 carlie

carlie

Moderator/Admin/HadIt.com Elder/SVR Radio Panelist

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22355 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 09:46 AM

You also might want to try searching google and face book,
contacting the VA to try and track them down and internet search for the
units in question.

Greetings all:

I'm representing a veteran who was disabled during a training accident when a tree fell on his head and split his helmet in half. Please let me know if you were in the following unit: HHB 3/3rd FA at Ft Knox between 12/1981 and 03/1983. I am hoping to locate Steven Yearout, John Fisher, or the first sergeant of the unit in order to take a buddy statement and hopefully secure benefits for a very deserving veteran. Thank you in advance for your time and help.

Sincerely,
Scott Dranoff
Clinic Student
Lewis B. Puller, Jr. Veterans Benefits Clinic
William & Mary School of Law
(757) 221-7443
VBCScott@gmail.com