Welcome!

Sign In or Register to post to our forums. Registration not required to read and search our forums.

HadIt.com Podcast Click Here Live and Archived Shows

Photo
- - - - -

Retroactive Pay?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 Colt

Colt

E-3 Seaman

• Third Class Petty Officers
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 08:02 PM

Hi guys. Sorry, I tried to search my question and couldn't find anything already posted. Going off of ebenefits (I know it isn't always right), but according to it they upped me from 30% to 40%. Now, I have had to pay back severance pay since Aug 2010 and this Aug was to be my first VA payment that I would receive. However, because they upped me to 40% according to the va payment history portion there is a deposit for Compensation & Pension - Retroactive pay pending for July 31, 2012. Will this include my Aug payment at 40% or will they deposit that separately? Does anybody know? Thanks.

#2 carlie

carlie

Moderator/Admin/HadIt.com Elder/SVR Radio Panelist

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22355 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 10:55 PM

Hi guys. Sorry, I tried to search my question and couldn't find anything already posted. Going off of ebenefits (I know it isn't always right), but according to it they upped me from 30% to 40%. Now, I have had to pay back severance pay since Aug 2010 and this Aug was to be my first VA payment that I would receive. However, because they upped me to 40% according to the va payment history portion there is a deposit for Compensation & Pension - Retroactive pay pending for July 31, 2012. Will this include my Aug payment at 40% or will they deposit that separately? Does anybody know? Thanks.

I think the August pmt will come later.

#3 Colt

Colt

E-3 Seaman

• Third Class Petty Officers
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 02:42 PM

Thank you, Carlie!