Advertise Here

Photo

Problems With Voc Rehab Reps

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

#1 dwduck728

dwduck728

E-2 Recruit

• New User Review
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 11:09 AM

I'm having a problem with a few VA reps. Where do I need to call on issues with my voc rehab rep. The problem that I am having is I am getting no response from two different reps. I am 30% disabled. I had no problem with the rep when I first got into the program and getting set up with a school to go to. I first went to school for an associates degree and now I am wanting to contuine on to get balachlor degree. I went in and had a plan made for my new school and was told it would take 24 to 48hrs for the form 22-1905 reach the school. The day before I was going to start the form had not shown up I email my rep on the issue no responds. The day i was going to start no form showed up. I called no response. I email another voc rehabe rep no response. What are my next steps here.

Advertise Here

#2 JR Reihs

JR Reihs

HadIt.com Elder

• HadIt.com Elder
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 535 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 01:38 PM

I'm having a problem with a few VA reps. Where do I need to call on issues with my voc rehab rep. The problem that I am having is I am getting no response from two different reps. I am 30% disabled. I had no problem with the rep when I first got into the program and getting set up with a school to go to. I first went to school for an associates degree and now I am wanting to contuine on to get balachlor degree. I went in and had a plan made for my new school and was told it would take 24 to 48hrs for the form 22-1905 reach the school. The day before I was going to start the form had not shown up I email my rep on the issue no responds. The day i was going to start no form showed up. I called no response. I email another voc rehabe rep no response. What are my next steps here.

Get with your school VA rep......He or she has contacts that you could use to go over the Voc rehab reps head. Everyone has a boss.

Advertise Here