Advertise Here

Photo

I Think I Finally Got A 100% P&t Rating

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10 replies to this topic

#1 gooz87

gooz87

E-3 Seaman

• Seaman
  • PipPipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 08:42 PM

hello everyone,

i am writing to say that i think i finally got 100% P&T. i checked eBenefits and the letter generator (AB8) reflects a new payment at the 100% rate. the commissary letter also states that i am entitled to compensation at the 100% rate and that this total disability is considered permanent. i am not scheduled for any further examinations.

i also called the 1-800 # and i was told that i am now rated at the 100% rate with 2 retro payments dating back to july of 2011.

can someone here give me some insight if this is true? i don't want to get too excited yet because i don't have that big envelope in my hand yet. i still feel a bit stressed out over this but hopefully it is good news. if it does end up being true, i would like to say thank you all for the advice that ya'll gave me in the past. it really did help me out along with cyber and phone stalking my congressman to get this thing moving.

nevertheless, thank you and i look forward to any reply about this.

God bless you all.

Edited by gooz87, 03 August 2012 - 08:46 PM.

Advertise Here

#2 USMC5811

USMC5811

E-5 Petty Officer 2nd Class

• First Class Petty Officer
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 09:20 PM

Congrats and Semper Fi!

#3 Pete53

Pete53

Moderator/HadIt.com Elder

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21759 posts

Posted 04 August 2012 - 02:05 AM

Congrats you should see some money fairly quickly.

Good Luck

#4 PainterBK

PainterBK

E-4 Petty Officer 3rd Class

• Second Class Petty Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 04 August 2012 - 05:15 AM

Awesome News !!!
Congrats & Enjoy. Thanks for your service.

Bob K

#5 Notorious Kelly

Notorious Kelly

E-8 Senior Chief Petty Officer

• Senior Chief Petty Officer
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1093 posts

Posted 04 August 2012 - 06:47 AM

Sounds like success, Gooz - congratulations! Posted Image

#6 DOMINIPINO

DOMINIPINO

E-3 Seaman

• Seaman
  • PipPipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 04 August 2012 - 09:17 AM

hello everyone,

i am writing to say that i think i finally got 100% P&T. i checked eBenefits and the letter generator (AB8) reflects a new payment at the 100% rate. the commissary letter also states that i am entitled to compensation at the 100% rate and that this total disability is considered permanent. i am not scheduled for any further examinations.

i also called the 1-800 # and i was told that i am now rated at the 100% rate with 2 retro payments dating back to july of 2011.

can someone here give me some insight if this is true? i don't want to get too excited yet because i don't have that big envelope in my hand yet. i still feel a bit stressed out over this but hopefully it is good news. if it does end up being true, i would like to say thank you all for the advice that ya'll gave me in the past. it really did help me out along with cyber and phone stalking my congressman to get this thing moving.

nevertheless, thank you and i look forward to any reply about this.

God bless you all.

lol @ phone stalking your congressman

Thanks for your service, congrats!

#7 carlie

carlie

Moderator/Admin/HadIt.com Elder/SVR Radio Panelist

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21929 posts

Posted 04 August 2012 - 06:53 PM

Sounds good !

#8 midnight340

midnight340

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 04 August 2012 - 09:42 PM

Man, do I know how you feel right now. I just went through the very same thing a few days ago. Print off the letters and hold them in your hands.... it helps. My money came in a couple of days, and the decision envelope as well.... confirming 100% P&T. Congratulations!!!

#9 gooz87

gooz87

E-3 Seaman

• Seaman
  • PipPipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 01:36 PM

update to my original post....I received the BIG WHITE ENVELOPE with a decision letter and it is for 100% P&T!!!

i was gone from the house all day yesterday from 0630 until 2200. when i got back last night, i asked my wife if i had gotten anything in the mail and she said that she forgot to check the mail. so i instantly became a bit anxious and went outside to check. i looked inside the mailbox and whadda you know? there it was. i was even more nervous about what was inside the envelope but it turned out to be great news. what a wonderful way to end an evening!!!!!

thank you to everyone for your service, your part in helping me with advice and encouragement, and all the info i have gathered from Hadit.com.

i guess i need to figure out what to do with all the benefits that come with this decision. once again, thank you all and God is good, all the time.

#10 MRRRR5

MRRRR5

• Chief Petty Officers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 300 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 02:00 PM

Congratulation gooz87 on your award and thanks for your service.

#11 midnight340

midnight340

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 10:41 PM

Gooz87,
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I am really happy for you....

It's like walking through a door and all of a sudden everything is different... you're the same person with the same problems, but the universe has shifted and now you have a chance for a little more ease. ENJOY!!

Advertise Here