Advertise Here

Photo

Counselor And Tdiu Referral....

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
No replies to this topic

#1 rpowell01

rpowell01

E-6 Petty Officer 1st Class

• Senior Chief Petty Officer
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 364 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 07:54 PM

I have always kept my Vocational Rehab Counselor informed of everything, appoints, doctors notes and whatever else...I sent her my IMO just to read and give me an opinion on the IMO. Well she sends me an email Friday stating that she feels I cannot return back to work. Again today she asked me when I filed for IU and I told her in May.

From the looks of things it seems she is going to write up a referral to the RO office for me to be placed on IU. She has asked me if I can go back to work and I told her I really don't know because of the issues with my lower back now. I told her I couldn't answer that question. Anyway I hope her referral holds weight for my IU claim if it does then I now have Vocational Rehab and and IMO stating I cannot work because of my issues.

I have thought of fighting the Vocational Rehab and going to college thing but decided if I am given IU or all my denied secondary claims and my new claims are approved then I will medically retire and stop college for now. I need a break from everything. I shouldn't have placed all this stuff on my shoulders AFTER all the pain my arms and chest appeared then on top of all of this having my gallbladder taken out. It has become too much and I need to just take a huge break from everything.

Advertise Here

Advertise Here