Photo

Any Idea What This Means?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 #1Cavtrooper

#1Cavtrooper

E-5 Petty Officer 2nd Class

• Chief Petty Officers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 265 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 11:31 PM

I haven't checked ebenefits in a couple of weeks , so when I logged in I found this. "Change of Status: We determined that your claim needed additional review. If additional evidence is needed from you, you will receive a letter from us explaining what is needed. Claim Received: 11/05/2012 Claim type: Administrative Review. Estimated Claim Completion Date: At this time, your regional Office is unable to provide an estimated completion date for this type of claim. Has anyone ever had this? My claim recently was completed awarding me 100% IU P/T on 10/04/2012.

#2 jvretiredvet

jvretiredvet

E-6 Petty Officer 1st Class

• Chief Petty Officers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 02:24 PM

Right off-hand, based on the recent completion date and with no further information, I'd suspect that your file is undergoing a Systematic Technical Accuracy Review (STAR).

I haven't checked ebenefits in a couple of weeks , so when I logged in I found this. "Change of Status: We determined that your claim needed additional review. If additional evidence is needed from you, you will receive a letter from us explaining what is needed. Claim Received: 11/05/2012 Claim type: Administrative Review. Estimated Claim Completion Date: At this time, your regional Office is unable to provide an estimated completion date for this type of claim. Has anyone ever had this? My claim recently was completed awarding me 100% IU P/T on 10/04/2012.

#3 #1Cavtrooper

#1Cavtrooper

E-5 Petty Officer 2nd Class

• Chief Petty Officers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 265 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 07:52 PM

@jvretiredvet.....Thank you for the reply!