Search

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Tbird : (28 November 2014 - 11:03 AM) Thank You Britton That Means A Lot To Me!
@  arng11 : (26 November 2014 - 11:30 AM) Everyone Enjoy The Holidays And Be Safe.
@  eagle1012004 : (26 November 2014 - 10:10 AM) Have A Happy Thanksgiving All!!!
@  Tbird : (22 November 2014 - 04:54 PM) Tbird Accepted To 2015 Conference: V-Wise: Another Entrepreneurship Project Of The Whitman School Of Management Http://ow.ly/ej9Qg
@  Tbird : (22 November 2014 - 04:13 PM) Arng11 Thank You For Your Contribution To Our Funding Campaign.
@  britton : (22 November 2014 - 02:57 PM) Thank You Ms T For Starting This Web Site For All Veterans, You Helpd Me And My Family And I'll Be Forever Gratful To You & Hadit.com
@  Tbird : (22 November 2014 - 08:19 AM) Thank You All For Helping With The Funding The Site. It Is Really Helping!
@  Tbird : (22 November 2014 - 08:18 AM) Britton Pm Me And I. Can Check This Out For You
@  britton : (22 November 2014 - 06:44 AM) What Does ''you Missed Your Quota For Postives Votes Today'' Mean??
@  coriemboh : (19 November 2014 - 08:29 AM) Hold Time For Peggy Was Approximately 1 Minute. That Was 17 Minutes Ago. They Really Need To Change This Hold Music.
@  Tbird : (17 November 2014 - 02:42 PM) Stretch Thanks For The Extra Contribution To Our Fundraiser This Month.
@  maxwell18 : (16 November 2014 - 09:04 PM) I Still Have To Bitch About The Navy Hosp Cutting My Meds By 2/3 On My Norco. I Contacted Customer Service Or What Ever You Want To Call It Who In Turn Contacted The Navy Hosp Pensacola Commander Who In Turn Did Nothing. Thanks To All The People That Are Affair Of There Jobs And I Feel That Medical Malpractice Should Come Into Place. I Guess Just Do What Ever They Want To Because They Can, But Don't Give A Sh T For The Vets That Suppose To Being Supporting From All The Military  organizations. This Is Not The Way They Have Been Trained And Promised To Do. 
@  carlie : (16 November 2014 - 11:26 AM) Delayed Onset Tinnitus - Ref To Va Training Letter 10-028 - Link - Http://veteranclaims.wordpress.com/2014/05/06/single-Judge-Application-Va-Training-Letter-10-028-Delayed-Onset-Tinnitus/
@  carlie : (16 November 2014 - 11:03 AM) Here's A Good Tinnitus Link To Check Out From M21-1 Change Dated Jan 10,2014 - Http://veteranclaims.wordpress.com/tag/section-B-Duty-Military-Occupational-Specialty-Mos-Noise-Exposure-Listing-Fast-Letter-10-35-Tinnitus-Hearing-Loss-Vbms-Rating-Decision-Tools/
@  Asiadaug : (16 November 2014 - 02:08 AM) "rolled" Not Ruled! :)
@  Asiadaug : (16 November 2014 - 02:07 AM) Thanks. I Have Seen The Fast Ltr 10-35 And Have Seen Cases Where The Va Has Apparently Agreed That Tinnitus Can Have Delayed Onset. I Did Not In Looking Over The Fast Ltr See Where They Had Ruled 10-028 Into That. And, I Am Not Sure In The Vas Issuance Of ‘policy’ Type Letters How They Might Roll In Previous Instructions Into Newer Ones. Maybe There Is Some Intranet Traceability Capability? I Was Just Curious As There ‘appeared’ To Be Conspicuous Absence Of That 10-028. I Am Assuming 10-028 Was Written In 2010. But It May Be I Should Not Assume Anything.
@  carlie : (15 November 2014 - 05:56 PM) Asiadaug - You Might Be Looking For Fast Letter 10-35, Http://www.hadit.com/forums/topic/40962-Va-Fl-10-35/ Also Check Out This Link To Links For Delayed Onset Tinnitus - They All Refer Back To Fast Letter 10-35, Https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=Chrome-Instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=Utf-8#q=Tinnitus, Delayed Onset, Va Fast Letter
@  Tbird : (15 November 2014 - 07:50 AM) Asiadaug Searched All Over For Va Training Letter 10-028 But No Luck So Far.
@  Asiadaug : (15 November 2014 - 02:12 AM) Several Cases I've Run Across Mention Va Training Letter 10-028 With Apparent Discussion About Delayed Onset Of Tinnitus. I Have Been Unable To Locate That Trng Ltr. Any Suggestions?
@  Tbird : (12 November 2014 - 05:56 PM) Stretch Thanks For Contributing To Our Fundraising Campairg

Photo
- - - - -

Asbestos

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
18 replies to this topic

#1 Billyboy

Billyboy

E-5 Petty Officer 2nd Class

• First Class Petty Officer
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 20 March 2007 - 01:10 PM

When I was in the service I was exposed to Asbestos, I have filled a claim for Hypertension. Does any one have a link I can check out to see the affects Asbestos has on hypertension?

#2 Berta

Berta

HadIt.com Elder/SVR Radio Panelist

• SVR
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 29055 posts

Posted 20 March 2007 - 02:41 PM

If you have an asbestos related disease, and this disease causes HBP, and you are on the VA asbestos MOS Navy PIES list as having had probable or high exposure due to your MOS, then in this way HBP can be service connected.(Or if you were even in USAF, Army or USMC-as long as your MOS exposed you to asbestos and you have asbestos disease-the Navy is only vbranch with a PIES list as to occupations in service because those old ships were full of it)

The asbestos disability has to be first found as due to service.
with medical evidence showing the medical nexus.

#3 Billyboy

Billyboy

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 20 March 2007 - 03:09 PM

I do not have an asbestos related disease! I was in the Coast Guard and the ship was full of asbestos, the bulk heads (walls) were covered with asbestos and our bunks were next to the wall, very close quarters, also all the steam line were covered and in the engine room was a ton of the stuff. I have a Statement of Fact from a friend who told me all this. The ship was launched Nov-30-1926. Do you know where to find more info then I have? This is all I have http://www.uscg.mil/.../Alert1927.html What I was wondering is can asbestos cause hypertension or any cases I can check out. Just need help, bill

#4 Philip Rogers

Philip Rogers

HadIt.com Elder

• HadIt.com Elder
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3979 posts

Posted 20 March 2007 - 06:50 PM

I do not have an asbestos related disease! I was in the Coast Guard and the ship was full of asbestos, the bulk heads (walls) were covered with asbestos and our bunks were next to the wall, very close quarters, also all the steam line were covered and in the engine room was a ton of the stuff. I have a Statement of Fact from a friend who told me all this. The ship was launched Nov-30-1926. Do you know where to find more info then I have? This is all I have http://www.uscg.mil/.../Alert1927.html What I was wondering is can asbestos cause hypertension or any cases I can check out. Just need help, bill

From what I know exposure to asbestos doesn't cause HBP. I gather you are grasping at straws trying to service connect this. Good luck but I doubt you'll do it. jmo

pr

#5 free_spirit_etc

free_spirit_etc

E-9 Master Chief Petty Officer

• Master Chief Petty Officer
  • 1985 posts

Posted 20 March 2007 - 07:18 PM

Eek! It would depend on what TYPE of hypertension you have. Asbestos exposure can lead to pulmonary hypertention. Asbestos related diseases also take quite some time to show up.

If you type in asbestos hypertension into a web search -- it will give you the scoop.

So if you have pulmonary hypertension -and other symptoms of asbestos exposure - there might be a connection. I think it would be an uphill battle to connect regular hypertension to asbestos exposure without other signs.

From Mayo Clinic: http://www.mayoclini...0482/DSECTION=7

Complications
The severity of asbestosis is generally related to the amount and duration of exposure to asbestos. Effects of the disease may be so mild as to cause almost no symptoms. Or the condition may create such a reduced flow of oxygen as to be disabling or even fatal. Asbestosis may lead to the following conditions:

High blood pressure in your lungs. Asbestosis-related scar tissue may eventually compress or obliterate your lungs' small blood vessels, causing high blood pressure in your lungs' arteries (pulmonary hypertension).
Heart problems. Pulmonary hypertension can lead to enlargement and failure of your heart's right ventricle (cor pulmonale). Your heart consists of four chambers — two upper chambers called atria and two lower chambers called ventricles. Your right ventricle assists in pumping oxygen-poor blood from your organs and tissues to your lungs, where your blood receives a new boost of oxygen. As your pulmonary arteries narrow, your heart's right ventricle must work harder to pump blood through your lungs. Initially, your heart tries to compensate by thickening its walls and dilating the right ventricle to increase the amount of blood it can hold. But this measure only works temporarily, and eventually — after a period of a few years — the right ventricle weakens and fails from the extra strain.

#6 Billyboy

Billyboy

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 23 March 2007 - 08:53 AM

Phillip, being a layman and trying to navigate the VA system, some times you just need to reach for that straw. I have had high B/P since service, the two dr. I saw when I got out of the service are dead and all their records destroyed. So I reach for straws!

#7 Philip Rogers

Philip Rogers

HadIt.com Elder

• HadIt.com Elder
  • 3979 posts

Posted 23 March 2007 - 09:11 AM

Billyboy, no problem. It's just that "to me" it's highly unlikely. Since you've had it since service, are there any records? What do your SMR's show? Discharge physical? Are you sure Dr's are dead? Could they have transferred their records to another practice? How about local hospital outpatient and lab records? Statements from loved ones and family? Just some thoughts.

#8 Billyboy

Billyboy

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 23 March 2007 - 09:54 AM

Just before my discharge, while in the pysc ward the gave me libirum, that will lower b/p. My readings when I got out were just below high b/p. My drs have been dead for 20-30 some years now, I called the hospital medical center and they informed me records were not kept after 10 years when the drs die. But I thank you for the thoughts, I have looked and looked but now, as you say, I think I’m up “ye old creek” but I keep plugging alone. bill

#9 Pete53

Pete53

Moderator/HadIt.com Elder

• 21895 posts

Posted 23 March 2007 - 10:36 AM

Billy:

To have any chance at all in my opinion you will need an outside medical opinion that the Doc linkshigh blood pressure to thye time you were in service or that your exposure to asbestos caused it.

The fact that you were given librum and it is in your records is going to help your claim. In my experience the VA Docs will not be much help to you.

Good Luck

#10 jbasser

jbasser

Moderator/HadIt.com Elder/SVR Radio Panelist

• Admin
  • 6283 posts

Posted 23 March 2007 - 08:57 PM

Billyboy, Being SC for hypertension ( Direct) I was exposed to asbestos in removing it from ships and Subs during my Naval Career. I am not SC for asbestos but it should not be long.

Hypertension is probally not secondary unless you can get a Doc to say so. This would be like having the following events take place.
1: Exposure to asbestos proven and the amount of asbestos length of Time of exposure.
2: Pulmonary disease (active)
3: Effects pulmonary diesase has on cardiolvascular system, Such as Cor pulmonale, and was it caused by the pulmonary disease actually caused by asbestos.

Ships built in the 20s up to the end of WWII used mostly African Amosite Asbestos as the core for steam piping. This asbestos is a flaky gray fibers that could become airborne if the insulation was tore.
The Lagging as it is called on the pipes was covered by a sheet of asbestos called Chrysotile. It was not as easy to get airborne exposure but it was the most beadly type since the fibers were larger.

Any Vet who has had prolonged exposure to asbestos of airborne origin is in trouble. It can take up to 40 years for this dragon to start to shoot flames.

There is a great deal of information about asbesto son ships on the web. You just have to get past the Attorney web sites.

John

Edited by jbasser, 23 March 2007 - 08:59 PM.

#11 allan

allan

Content Contributor

• HadIt.com Elder
  • 13030 posts

Posted 24 March 2007 - 07:48 AM

mesothelioma navy, navy asbestos

Source: http://www.mesotheli...m/navyships.asp

NAVY SHIPS
The following are some of the navy ships on which our clients were exposed to asbestos dust. Some clients were exposed to asbestos while aboard ship and others during overhauls in various shipyards. During the initial construction and maintenance of these vessels, military and civilian personnel were exposed to numerous asbestos-containing insulation products. Even a brief exposure to asbestos in these settings can cause mesothelioma.

USS Abbott
USS Admiralty Islands
USS Ajax
USS America
USS Apricornus
USS Anzio
USS Aranac
USS Bache
USS Beale
USS Blue
USS Calvert
USS Capps
USS Cavalier
USS Constellation
USS Constitution
USS Coral Sea
USS Cushing
USS Darby
USS Des Moines
USS Dixie
USS Douglas H. Fox
USS Dwight D. Eisenhower
USS Dyess
USS Erben
USS Essex
USS Eversole
USS Fanshaw Bay
USS Farragut
USS Forrestal
USS Guardfish
USS Hancock
USS Herbert Thomas
USS Higbee
USS Homestead
USS Hornet
USS Huse
USS Idaho
USS Independence
USS Iowa
USS James C. Owen
USS John F. Kennedy
USS Juneau
USS Kalinin Bay
USS Kitty Hawk
USS Kwajalein
USS Latimer
USS Lee Fox
USS Lexington
USS Liscome Bay
USS Little Rock
USS Maine
USS Missouri
USS New Jersey
USS Noble
USS Olmstead
USS Oriscany
USS Piedmont
USS Puget Sound
USS Prairie
USS Princeton
USS Ranger
USS Rathburne
USS Roark
USS Saint Paul
USS Salem
USS Salt Lake City
USS Sarasota
USS Saratoga
USS Severn
USS Shangrila
USS Shelton
USS St. Croix
USS T.E. Chandler
USS Tarawa
USS Terror
USS The Sullivans
USS Thuban
USS Ticonderoga
USS Turner Joy
USS Twinning
USS Waller
USS Washington
USS Wasp
USS Wisconsin

#12 allan

allan

Content Contributor

• HadIt.com Elder
  • 13030 posts

Posted 24 March 2007 - 08:25 AM

SHIPYARDS
Source: http://www.mesothelioma-navy.com/shipyards.asp
Alabama Alaska California Connecticut District of Columbia Florida Hawaii Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Mississippi New Hampshire New Jersey New York Ohio Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island South Carolina Texas Virginia Washington

The following are some of the naval shipyards at which our clients were exposed to asbestos dust. Some clients were exposed to asbestos while aboard ship and others during overhauls in various shipyards. During the initial construction and maintenance of these vessels, military and civilian personnel were exposed to numerous asbestos-containing insulation products. Even a brief exposure to asbestos in these settings can cause mesothelioma.

Alabama

Alabama Drydock & Shipping Co. (ADDSCO)
Bender Shipbuilding
Ingalls Shipyard

Alaska

Seward Ships Drydock (Seward)

California

Bethlehem Shipyard (San Francisco)
Bethlehem Steel Shipyard (Terminal Island)
Consolidated Shipyards
Consolidated Steel Shipyard
Hunters Point Naval Shipyard
Kaiser Shipyard (Richmond)
Long Beach Naval Shipyard
Mare Island Naval Shipyard
Moore Drydock
NASSCO Shipyard
National Shipyards
Naval Repair Center (San Diego)
Naval Weapons Station
Pacific Ship Repair
Richmond Shipyard (Kaiser)
Rough & Ready Island Ship Repair
San Diego Naval Shipyard
San Francisco Drydock
Southwest Marine Shipyard (Long Beach, San Diego)
Terminal Island Naval Yard
TODD - Alameda Naval Shipyard
TODD Shipyards (Los Angeles, Oakland, San Francisco, San Pedro)
Triple A Machine Shop
U.S. Naval Shipyard
U.S. Naval Operating Base (Terminal Island)
Vallejo Shipyard
Western Shipyard

Connecticut

Electric Boat (Groton)
Naval Submarine Base

District of Columbia

Washington Navy Yard

Florida

Atlantic Dry Dock
Gulf Marine Repair
Hendry Corporation
Mayport Naval Station
Offshore Shipbuilding, Inc.
Pensacola Naval Air Station
Tampa Bay Shipbuilding

Hawaii

Pearl Harbor Shipyard

Louisiana

Avondale Shipyard (Avondale Industries)
Bollinger Shipyards
Conrad Industries

Maine

Bath Iron Works
Portsmouth Naval Shipyard

Maryland

Baltimore Marine Industries
Bethlehem Shipbuilding
Curtis Bay Coast Guard Yard
Ellicott International
Key Highway Shipyard

Massachusetts

Boston Navy Yard
Charlestown Navy Yard
Fore River Shipyard
General Ship Corporation

Michigan

Defoe Shipbuilding Co.

Mississippi

Ingalls Shipbuilding
Naval Station Pascaqoula
Trinity Marine Group

New Hampshire

Portsmouth Naval Shipyard

New Jersey

New York Shipbuilding
TODD Shipyard

New York

Brooklyn Navy Shipyard
Caddell Drydock and Repair
GMD Shipyard
New York Shipbuilding Corp.
TODD Shipyard (Brooklyn)

Ohio

American Shipbuilding

Oregon

Albina Engine & Machine
Astoria Voyage Repair Station
Cascade General
Commercial Iron & Steel Shipyard
Dyer Shipyard
Floating Marine Ways
Gunderson/FMC Shipyard
Kaiser Shipyard (Portland)
Northwest Marine Ironworks
Oregon Shipyard (Kaiser)
Portland Ship Repair
Swan Island Shipyard
Tongue Point Naval Shipyard
Willamette Iron & Steel
Zidell’s Shipyard

Pennsylvania

Penn Shipbuilding
Philadelphia Naval Shipyard
Sun Shipbuilding

Rhode Island

Newport Naval Yard

South Carolina

Braswell Services Group
Carolina Shipping Company
Charleston Naval Shipyard
Detyen’s Shipyard

Texas

American Bridge Shipyard (Orange)
AMFELS (Brownsville)
Barbas Cut Docks
Bloodworth Bond Shipyard
Boats of Freeport
Brown Shipyard
Brown & Root Shipyard
Galveston Docks
Houston Shipyards
Ingalls Shipbuilding
Kane Shipbuilding
MGM Marine
Naval Station Ingleside
Orange Shipbuilding Co.
Pennsylvania Shipyard (Beaumont)
Port Adams Shipyard
Ta Chiao USA Inc.
TDI-Halter
TODD Shipyard (Houston)
Trinity (Beaumont)
USX Shipyard

Virginia

Collona’s Shipyard (Norfolk)
Lyon Shipyard (Norfolk)
Naval Amphibious Base Little Creek
Newport News Shipyard
Norfolk Naval Shipyard
NORSHIPCO
Phillyship

Washington

Bremerton Naval Shipyard
Duwamish Shipyard (Seattle)
Foss, Launch & Tug
Kaiser Shipyard (Vancouver)
Lake Union Drydock
Lake Washington
Lockheed Shipyard (Seattle)
Masco Shipyard
Naval Station Everett
Puget Sound Bridge Yards
Puget Sound Naval Shipyard
Strategic Weapons Facility
Tacoma Boat & Drydock
TODD Shipyard (Seattle, Tacoma)
Vancouver Shipyard (Kaiser)
Voyage Repair Station Port Angeles

#13 Objee

Objee

• Chief Petty Officers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 24 March 2007 - 12:45 PM

Just before my discharge, while in the pysc ward the gave me libirum, that will lower b/p. My readings when I got out were just below high b/p. My drs have been dead for 20-30 some years now, I called the hospital medical center and they informed me records were not kept after 10 years when the drs die. But I thank you for the thoughts, I have looked and looked but now, as you say, I think I’m up “ye old creek” but I keep plugging alone. bill

Bill,

The only HBP I could find related to asbestos is pulmonary (highblood pressure within the heart itself). Here's the list of asbestos-related disease a leading asbestos specializing law firm offers:
"The diseases for which asbestos exposure is a generally accepted cause are mesothelioma, asbestosis, small airway fibrosis, scarring, pleural plaques, pleural fibrosis, pleural effusion, and many lung cancers. Diseases for which asbestos exposure is not at this time generally accepted as the cause, include cancers of the kidney, GI tract and ovary.

Each of these asbestos-related diseases can only be diagnosed through medical examinations and tests."

However, excessive noise can cause HBP. If you were a snipe doing the tappet dance for hours on end on ALERT and others, this could create an SC cause for you.
I was on EWING and all the buck and a quarters were fairly noisy. I also drove ALERT from SF to Petaluma (after she and I were both decomissioned) and if I recall correctly, she was not very quiet.

Ralph

#14 Billyboy

Billyboy

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 24 March 2007 - 05:50 PM

Thanks for all the help. Objee, I may be calling on you for a “Statement of Fact” if that OK? As far as the noise and do you remember anything about the asbestos on the alert? I am really not sure of what I’ll do but I need to keep all my options open. 3 years and still fighting! Thanks, bill

#15 Billyboy

Billyboy

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 24 March 2007 - 05:56 PM

Sorry ment to post this, I was in the Coast Guard, Can't find a thing on these Navy places. I'll keep trying. bill

#16 Objee

Objee

• Chief Petty Officers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 24 March 2007 - 06:16 PM

Thanks for all the help. Objee, I may be calling on you for a “Statement of Fact” if that OK? As far as the noise and do you remember anything about the asbestos on the alert? I am really not sure of what I’ll do but I need to keep all my options open. 3 years and still fighting! Thanks, bill

Sure, contact me at zedaassn@sbcglobal.net. Yeah, the ex-ALERT still had the pipe wrap and bulkhead insulation intact when I was on her. IF you were in any of the engineering rates I think the noise is a better bet than asbestos for HBP.

The VA couldn't figure out what paratus means, but they sure understand semper! :angry:

Ralph

#17 Billyboy

Billyboy

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 24 March 2007 - 06:37 PM

Ralph, my memory is shot, gone, disappeared and no more. Do you remember where the sleeping quarters were to the engine room? I just went through a lot of test at the Palo Alto hospital and they asked if loud noises bothered bright lights, or me the noise gets me! bill

#18 Objee

Objee

• Chief Petty Officers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 24 March 2007 - 10:51 PM

Ralph, my memory is shot, gone, disappeared and no more. Do you remember where the sleeping quarters were to the engine room? I just went through a lot of test at the Palo Alto hospital and they asked if loud noises bothered bright lights, or me the noise gets me! bill

Bill,

I just searched for the design drawings for the 125 footer ACTIVE class cutters with no joy. Try Fred's Place to see if you recognize any ALERT crew from the time you were aboard. If so, query them to see if that's where you berthed. I was XO on the EWING and have no memeory either (damn Prozac!) so we're screwed unless we can find some mentally competent ex-crew! Couldn't find designated berthing areas. But, WTH, we're Coasties and we don't give up until it's done! "You have to go out, etc. . . . "

Coordinate with me and we'll eventually get the answers needed!

Ralph

#19 jbasser

jbasser

Moderator/HadIt.com Elder/SVR Radio Panelist

• Admin
  • 6283 posts

Posted 25 March 2007 - 07:01 PM

"The only HBP I could find related to asbestos is pulmonary (highblood pressure within the heart itself). Here's the list of asbestos-related disease a leading asbestos specializing law firm offers:
"The diseases for which asbestos exposure is a generally accepted cause are mesothelioma, asbestosis, small airway fibrosis, scarring, pleural plaques, pleural fibrosis, pleural effusion, and many lung cancers. Diseases for which asbestos exposure is not at this time generally accepted as the cause, include cancers of the kidney, GI tract and ovary.

Each of these asbestos-related diseases can only be diagnosed through medical examinations and tests."

However, excessive noise can cause HBP. If you were a snipe doing the tappet dance for hours on end on ALERT and others, this could create an SC cause for you.
I was on EWING and all the buck and a quarters were fairly noisy. I also drove ALERT from SF to Petaluma (after she and I were both decomissioned) and if I recall correctly, she was not very quiet."

Asbestos related lung conditions can cause Pulmonary Hypertension. That is the pressure of the pulmonary arteries. There are other causes of PPH. Fen Fen was one. Pulmonary Hypertension is a Very serious condition and if not treated the person effected will die. No may die, but will die. This ugly devil is deadly and even with treatment the outlook is Grim.

Both the VA and SSD rate this as disabling. If anyone is diagnosed with it, Get treatment fast. The symptoms are fast heart beat, Irregular heart beat, pounding in the chest with minimal exertion, shortness of breath.