Search

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Tbird : (22 November 2014 - 04:54 PM) Tbird Accepted To 2015 Conference: V-Wise: Another Entrepreneurship Project Of The Whitman School Of Management Http://ow.ly/ej9Qg
@  Tbird : (22 November 2014 - 04:13 PM) Arng11 Thank You For Your Contribution To Our Funding Campaign.
@  britton : (22 November 2014 - 02:57 PM) Thank You Ms T For Starting This Web Site For All Veterans, You Helpd Me And My Family And I'll Be Forever Gratful To You & Hadit.com
@  Tbird : (22 November 2014 - 08:19 AM) Thank You All For Helping With The Funding The Site. It Is Really Helping!
@  Tbird : (22 November 2014 - 08:18 AM) Britton Pm Me And I. Can Check This Out For You
@  britton : (22 November 2014 - 06:44 AM) What Does ''you Missed Your Quota For Postives Votes Today'' Mean??
@  coriemboh : (19 November 2014 - 08:29 AM) Hold Time For Peggy Was Approximately 1 Minute. That Was 17 Minutes Ago. They Really Need To Change This Hold Music.
@  Tbird : (17 November 2014 - 02:42 PM) Stretch Thanks For The Extra Contribution To Our Fundraiser This Month.
@  maxwell18 : (16 November 2014 - 09:04 PM) I Still Have To Bitch About The Navy Hosp Cutting My Meds By 2/3 On My Norco. I Contacted Customer Service Or What Ever You Want To Call It Who In Turn Contacted The Navy Hosp Pensacola Commander Who In Turn Did Nothing. Thanks To All The People That Are Affair Of There Jobs And I Feel That Medical Malpractice Should Come Into Place. I Guess Just Do What Ever They Want To Because They Can, But Don't Give A Sh T For The Vets That Suppose To Being Supporting From All The Military  organizations. This Is Not The Way They Have Been Trained And Promised To Do. 
@  carlie : (16 November 2014 - 11:26 AM) Delayed Onset Tinnitus - Ref To Va Training Letter 10-028 - Link - Http://veteranclaims.wordpress.com/2014/05/06/single-Judge-Application-Va-Training-Letter-10-028-Delayed-Onset-Tinnitus/
@  carlie : (16 November 2014 - 11:03 AM) Here's A Good Tinnitus Link To Check Out From M21-1 Change Dated Jan 10,2014 - Http://veteranclaims.wordpress.com/tag/section-B-Duty-Military-Occupational-Specialty-Mos-Noise-Exposure-Listing-Fast-Letter-10-35-Tinnitus-Hearing-Loss-Vbms-Rating-Decision-Tools/
@  Asiadaug : (16 November 2014 - 02:08 AM) "rolled" Not Ruled! :)
@  Asiadaug : (16 November 2014 - 02:07 AM) Thanks. I Have Seen The Fast Ltr 10-35 And Have Seen Cases Where The Va Has Apparently Agreed That Tinnitus Can Have Delayed Onset. I Did Not In Looking Over The Fast Ltr See Where They Had Ruled 10-028 Into That. And, I Am Not Sure In The Vas Issuance Of ‘policy’ Type Letters How They Might Roll In Previous Instructions Into Newer Ones. Maybe There Is Some Intranet Traceability Capability? I Was Just Curious As There ‘appeared’ To Be Conspicuous Absence Of That 10-028. I Am Assuming 10-028 Was Written In 2010. But It May Be I Should Not Assume Anything.
@  carlie : (15 November 2014 - 05:56 PM) Asiadaug - You Might Be Looking For Fast Letter 10-35, Http://www.hadit.com/forums/topic/40962-Va-Fl-10-35/ Also Check Out This Link To Links For Delayed Onset Tinnitus - They All Refer Back To Fast Letter 10-35, Https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=Chrome-Instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=Utf-8#q=Tinnitus, Delayed Onset, Va Fast Letter
@  Tbird : (15 November 2014 - 07:50 AM) Asiadaug Searched All Over For Va Training Letter 10-028 But No Luck So Far.
@  Asiadaug : (15 November 2014 - 02:12 AM) Several Cases I've Run Across Mention Va Training Letter 10-028 With Apparent Discussion About Delayed Onset Of Tinnitus. I Have Been Unable To Locate That Trng Ltr. Any Suggestions?
@  Tbird : (12 November 2014 - 05:56 PM) Stretch Thanks For Contributing To Our Fundraising Campairg
@  Tbird : (12 November 2014 - 04:01 AM) Atomicwidow Thank Your For Donating To Our Funding Campaign.
@  Tbird : (11 November 2014 - 07:00 AM) Veterans Day 2014 - Veterans Thank You For Your Service And Your Sacrifice.
@  Tbird : (10 November 2014 - 07:19 AM) Semper Fi Marines

Photo

Tn - Tennessee Veterans Benefits

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
7 replies to this topic

#1 jason

jason

hadit.com Intern

• Seaman
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 25 April 2007 - 02:32 PM

State of Tennessee Department of Veterans Benefits

State Veterans Cemeteries Click for Burial Eligibility

State Veterans Homes

Free license plates for 100% service connected disabled veterans, Ex-POW's, and recipients of MOH, DSC, NC or AFC

Property tax relief for combat related 100% totally disabled veterans and/or their surviving spouses. For additional information, go to: www.comptroller.state.tn.us/pa/patxrvet.htm

Free hunting and fishing licenses for Veterans with 30% or more war service connected disabilities, after an initial one time fee of $10.

Parking privileges for free license plate holders

Veterans preference in State employment

Credit for military service in State employment

Motor vehicle privilege tax exemption for 100% disabled veterans

Special/Memorial license plates for certain veterans

Reemployment rights of public employees

Registration of discharges by county registrar at no fee

Pasted from <http://www.state.tn....efitsstate.html>

#2 Queson 0341

Queson 0341

E-2 Recruit

• Seaman
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 13 March 2008 - 02:58 PM

New Info concerning Tipton County Tennessee car tags. :) ( Memphis is in Shelby County and Tipton county is just north of Memphis).

If you live in Tipton County and you are a Purple Heart recipient, you are eligible for free car tags. You can only get two tags. It is a shame that Shelby county doesn't do the same! I live in Tipton County and I just got mine a few days ago.

#3 rentalguy1

rentalguy1

HadIt.com Elder

• HadIt.com Elder
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2349 posts

Posted 15 March 2008 - 08:08 PM

New Info concerning Tipton County Tennessee car tags. :) ( Memphis is in Shelby County and Tipton county is just north of Memphis).

If you live in Tipton County and you are a Purple Heart recipient, you are eligible for free car tags. You can only get two tags. It is a shame that Shelby county doesn't do the same! I live in Tipton County and I just got mine a few days ago.

License plate policy is administered by the state. The county only collects the fees and issues the tags. Anyone in the state can get free tags if the have the PH. Also for 100% disabled, MOH, DSC/NC/AFC.

Here is the military plates and criteria.

Take advantage of the permanent restricted sport license (fishing & hunting) if you are 30% or more, also. It only costs $10 for life and you usually receive them within a few days of mailing the check to Nashville. You also will not longer have to purchase a trout stamp ($18/yr) or any additional stamps for deer season.

#4 sixthscents

sixthscents

Moderator/Hadit.com Elder

• Master Chief Petty Officer
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 831 posts

Posted 08 November 2009 - 07:40 PM

The tax relief is not just for combat related 100%, it is for all 100% SC diasabled veterans. I am 100% but not combat related, and the state approved my relief for my residence.

#5 sixthscents

sixthscents

Moderator/Hadit.com Elder

• Master Chief Petty Officer
  • 831 posts

Posted 08 November 2009 - 07:41 PM

Oh, TDIU does not count for it though has to be 100% schedular. Sorry, I was TDIU first and got turned away.

#6 yoggie2

yoggie2

E-8 Senior Chief Petty Officer

• Senior Chief Petty Officer
  • 893 posts

Posted 08 November 2009 - 07:57 PM

Thanks guys I been looking for this... yoggie

#7 Tbird

Tbird

Founder HadIt.com established 1997

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 133 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 04:46 PM

Attached File  hhflyer.pdf   122.55KB   2 downloads

HORSESFOR HEROES

A THERAPEUTIC RIDING PROGRAM FOR WOUNDED WARRIORSIN EAST TENNESSEE

CO-SPONSORED BY:

THE SHANGRI-LA THERAPEUTIC ACADEMY OF RIDING (STAR) IN LENOIR CITY, TN

AMERICAN LEGION POST 256, TELLICO LAKE, TN

IF YOUARE A WOUNDED WARRIOR OR KNOW A WOUNDED WARRIOR WHO MIGHT BE INTERESTED INENROLLING HAVE THEM CONTACT THEIR VA REHABILITATION COUNSELLOR, THEIR VAOIF/OEF OUTREACH COORDINATOR (865-670-2376) OR THEIR LOCAL VET CENTER. (865-545-4680)

MORE INFORMATION CAN ALSOBE OBTAINED AT

WWW.RIDEATSTAR.ORG

(865 988-4711)

OR BY CONTACTING THE LEGIONPOC

DICK KOLASHESKI (865)458-3482 OR

RKOLASHE@AOL.COM

#8 mrs rockman (widow of vet)

mrs rockman (widow of vet)

E-5 Petty Officer 2nd Class

• First Class Petty Officer
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 07:53 AM

New Info concerning Tipton County Tennessee car tags. Posted Image ( Memphis is in Shelby County and Tipton county is just north of Memphis).

Shelby County should be included for the free car tags. They are a part of Tennessee. You always see Shelby County and apart from them there is West Tennessee. I thought we were all West Tennessee. We live in Chester County and get two PH tags with a permanet sticker on the tag. The only way we knew was after we paid one year for one tag, the State of Tennessee sent us a refund. The county never did though.