- 2018 Top VA Disability Posts and Articles
2018 Top VA Disability Posts and Articles
Top Forum Posts
How to get your questions answered…
Tips on posting on the forums.
- Post a clear title like ‘Need help preparing PTSD claim’ or “VA med center won’t schedule my surgery” instead of ‘I have a question’.
- Knowledgable people who don’t have time to read all posts may skip yours if your need isn’t clear in the title. I don’t read all posts every login and will gravitate towards those I have more info on.
- Use paragraphs instead of one huge, rambling introduction or story. Again – You want to make it easy for others to help. If your question is buried in a monster paragraph there are fewer who will investigate to dig it out.
Post clear questions and then give background info on them.
- A. I was previously denied for apnea – Should I refile a claim?
- I was diagnosed with apnea in service and received a CPAP machine but claim was denied in 2008. Should I refile?
- B. I may have PTSD- how can I be sure?
- I was involved in traumatic incident on base in 1974 and have had nightmares ever since, but I did not go to mental health while enlisted. How can I get help?
This gives members a starting point to ask clarifying questions like “Can you post the Reasons for Denial from your claim?” etc.
Your firsts posts on the board may be delayed before they show up, as they are reviewed, this process does not take long and the review requirement will be removed usually by the 6th post, though we reserve the right to keep anyone on moderator preview.
This process allows us to remove spam and other junk posts before they hit the board. We want to keep the focus on VA Claims and this helps us do that.
Top 4 VA Disability Claims Forums
- Start a new topic with your question.
- Do not post your question in someone else’s post. We don’t want your question to get lost.
VA Disability Compensation benefits discussions. Post veterans compensation claims questions or answer for others. Read and research other veterans compensation claims experiences.
Appealing your Veterans Compensation Disability Claims decision usually starts with the Notice of Disagreement (NOD)
Compensation and Pension Exams – Please only posts questions regarding Compensation and Pension Exams
Most Common VA Disabilities Claimed for Compensation: