Any advice on how to get bruxism service-connected? Dentist recommendations?

I have some scant evidence in my military dental records of bruxism. I complained of jaw pain and the dentist saw fit to prescribe me a “night guard” to wear while I sleep. I was discharged months later and claimed TMJ but was denied. I did not claim bruxism. Fast forward 10 years and my teeth are getting really worn down (according to subsequent dentists) and I believe that some molars are cracked (my opinion). How should I go about claiming this? Should I attempt to claim it secondary to OSA, depression, or anxiety (all of which I am rated for)? Do you know of a dentist that specializes in this? Thanks for any help.