Finding information on HadIt.com
- First option Search there is a ton of information on HadIt.com Veteran To Veteran and your question has probably been asked before so the fastest way to find the information you are looking of is to search for it.
- Just type in the search box whatever you are looking for
Tip: Keep It Simple
va disability calculator
agent orange symptoms
va form 21-0958
development letter sent
moved to pending decision
and so on…
The search engine is powered by Google so the same queries you would use in Google will work in our search. Worth A Read – Five Ways Google Is Your Friend by Benjamin Krause from DisabledVeterans.org
- Second option is to ask your question in our VA Claims Research Forums
- Here are some great tips from one of our members
- Posting in the forums
- Post a clear title like ‘Need help preparing PTSD claim’ or “VA med center won’t schedule my surgery” instead of ‘I have a question’.
- People scan titles very quickly so posting a clear question will elicit more responses.
- Most folks don’t reall all posts everyday and tend to gravitate to those topics that are familiar to them or interested them.
- Putting the right Topic Title will make it easier for those familiar with your question to quickly spot it and respond.
- Use paragraphs instead of one huge, rambling introduction or story.
- Please don’t type in ALL CAPS it makes it difficult to read. This is all about readability we are sensitive that some poster’s disabilities make typing difficult and we are not talking about them.
- If you are not sure where paragraphs go just break you post into short readable chunks.Leading to:
Post clear questions and then give background info on them.Example:Too little information. I was previously denied for apnea – Should I re-file a claim?Clear concise background with question, excellent. I was diagnosed with apnea in service and received a CPAP machine but claim was denied in 2008. Should I refile?Too little information. I may have PTSD- how can I be sure?Clear concise background with question, excellent. I was involved in traumatic incident on base in 1974 and have had nightmares ever since, but I did not go to mental health while enlisted. How can I get help?
This gives members a starting point to ask clarifying questions like “Can you post the Reasons for Denial from your claim?” etc.
Interested in the power of search? Become a search expert:
Want more tips and tricks to help you search like a pro? Check out the links below to learn more advanced search techniques.
Punctuation and symbols in search
Reverse image search
Image search on Google
Filter your search results