Filing Online For VA Benefits
When filing a claim for compensation, the fastest and easiest way to file is electronically through eBenefits. Disability Compensation Complete and submit a claim for
(1) disabilities that occurred during military service; and
(2) post-service disabilities presumed to be related to your service.
You can also modify existing compensation.
To begin a claim, click the button below:
Other Ways to File
If you choose not to file a claim electronically, you must complete the proper paper form and mail it to VA in order to submit your claim. Download the forms that you need:
- If you are a Veteran filing for compensation, you must now use VA Form 21-526EZ, Application for Disability Compensation and Related Compensation Benefits.
- If you are a wartime Veteran filing for a needs-based pension, you must use VA Form VA Form 21-527EZ, Application for Pension.
- If you are the survivor of a Veteran filing for dependency and indemnity compensation (DIC), survivors’ pension, and/or accrued benefits, use VA Form 21-534EZ, Application for DIC, Death Pension, and/or Accrued Benefits.