Can someone please clarify these concerns?
1. During the presumptive period after my ETS, do I file everything under one claim? Is it better to file everything under one claim or separately under multiple claims? I’m afraid of the doctors and staff looking over my claim and think I am ‘malingering’ even though they are all true.
2. I do not have my actual medical record packet but do have a generalized medical data (still quite detailed) from Tricare Patient Portal via downloading from the Blue Button. Has anyoe had experience with this?
3. When do I submit my nexus?
4. Do I need a nexus if I was seen during service by doctors and diagnosed for the condition I am claiming?
5. Do I submit proof (being seen by doctors during service, diagnosis during service) a long with my claim? Do you just send them the entire medical record or do you organize it so they can easily match up your medical history and each claim? It would be a pain for them to search through your whole medical history and at that point they may not even want to bother anymore…I assume.