Get to the P.O.I.N.T. Better Writing in Your Veterans Affairs Claim Save 10% use coupon code hadit – From Chris Attig – Veterans Law Blog
Easy 5-step method for writing VA claims arguments that are clear, concise, and persuasive!
You’ve been watching your mailbox like a hawk and the VA finally sends what you’ve been waiting for.
Maybe it’s a Ratings Decision or a Statement of the Case. Either way, you’re relieved to FINALLY have some answers.
But once you read the VA decision, everything changes……
You can feel your heart start to race, blood is rushing to your face and you’re MAD as hell.
You don’t agree with the decision AT ALL and you immediately decide to FIGHT BACK.
You’re going to write a persuasive response that gets attention.
But instead of writing, you just sit there feeling paralyzed and frustrated.
You’re staring at a huge stack of papers, and you have no idea where to start.
This is the point where you have an important decision to make:
- You can blow off the response and give up on your claim.
- You can throw some words on paper, attach a bunch of medical records and hope the VA does the right thing.
You can grab my GET TO THE POINT program.
For the past 7 years I’ve represented hundreds of veterans and read thousands of C-Files. And after handling all those cases the most important thing I’ve learned about the VA system is this:
Claims with clear writing and persuasive arguments get decisions much faster!
So I created a 26-minute video where I walk you through my 5-step method to persuasive writing. This is theEXACT method I use to prepare for all my cases.
The GET to the Point program will show you:
- An EASY way to outline your writing so you never feel paralyzed.
- Specific examples so you know exactly what a good persuasive argument looks like.
- The secret trick I use to address each point so my writing is always clear and concise.
- How to write in a way that gets attention so the VA WANTS to issue a favorable decision on your claim.
- How to make your VA claim PERSUASIVE and thefacts you should include to support your argument.
- 7 tips for editing your writing that will fix 80% of the problems in your VA Claims argument-
AND I will include a BONUS checklist of the 7 tips so you know what to look for you when you’re editing!
Now I know you may be thinking, “Of course writing is easy for him, he’s a lawyer!”
Well, writing never came all that easy to me, either. Frankly, I’ve had to WORK at it.
So I can tell you from a personal perspective that if you have a step-by-step process and know what facts to include, writing can be a bit easier for you too.