VA Claims: Disabled Veterans Community|

In case I wasn’t the only one clueless about filing…

VA Claims Discussions

Ebenefits is up for most I assume filing for Aid and Attendance is easier then I thought. So if your just learning about SMC you wonder how does one file for it. You just click for a new disability on ebenefits, the list pops up and type special monthly compensation. I recommend filing FDC, but have a doctor fill out the 21-2680 the Aid and Attendance application. I had a C and P exam for Aid and Attendance but they said it was by mistake, since I withdrew my claim over a year ago. Somehow I forgot got all flustered but they also said I had 30 days to submit a reopen of that claim and they would backdate it to when I originally filed for it last year.


error: Content is protected !!