- Tinnitus – Tinnitus, or ringing in the ears, while incurable may be treated. If you have it you should see the VA for possible compensation.
- Hearing loss
- Post-traumatic stress disorder – PTSD can occur after a traumatic event such as combat, assault or a natural disaster. While stress is common after a trauma, for those with PTSD reactions such as reliving an event in their mind and feeling distant or angry do not go away over time, and can even get worse.
- Lumbosacral or cervical strain – The VA will give a Military Disability Rating for each service-connected condition a service member has, but the DoD will only rate service-connected conditions that make a service member Unfit for Duty.
- Scars – If you have scars at a ratable level due to any SC condition, you should claim them and be properly compensated for them.
- Limitation of flexion, knee
- Diabetes mellitus
- Paralysis of the sciatic nerve
- Limitation of motion of the ankle
- Degenerative arthritis of the spine
Trending on Veterans Affairs Claims Discussion Forums
- Tinnitus | Hearing Loss
- Retroactive Pay
- Notice of Disagreement (NOD)
- Major Depression
- FDC Fully Developed Claim
- Veterans Evaluation Services
- Degenerative Disc Disease
Sourced through Scoop.it from: www.hadit.com