permanent and total

VA Disability

Home VA Disability permanent and total

So apparently filing for Permanent and total can not be done in a written statement or typed. It has to be added to the remarks page on a standard VA form 21-526EZ. Not sure if that was the old way but in my SOC they didn’t deny it they said it needs to be filed on this form. So heres for a wasted 4 months of waiting the xxxx couldn’t they just tell me that over the phone?

Author: WPTangerine


error: Content is protected !!
Verified by MonsterInsights