A long story so I will leave out much of it. But in 2008 I was raised to 70%. 50% PTSD and 20% gunshot wound, then in March 2009 They started paying me 80%. I have recieved no paperwork on this so am looking at the rating tables. I get $1547 a month which for a vet with a spouse is 80%
The DAV service rep assures me that this is the amount I should be recieveing and that the paperwork will show up someday.
After some prodding by friends I finally got around to filing for TDIU today 7/13/09. I’m wondering how long it will take to process this?? My last claim took a mere 10 years!!!
Also is TDIU a slam dunk at 80%? JIm
- Trending:VACP TREAS 310 Deposit? What Is It? Good News?
- Trending:Can I Work With 100% VA Disability? 100 Percent VA Disability and Employment.
- Trending:VA Fast Letters and VA Training Letters
- Trending:Va Auto Grant
- Trending:Va’s Patient Record Flags: The Rest Of The
- Trending:Myasthenia Gravis And Agent Orange