Trying to make this as short as I can! Got out in ’72, filed a claim. During the C&P I was treated like dog crap. Never heard anything about it and never wanted to go back to a VA facility again. Years go by and with farther communications I tried several times to go back. Everytime being told they had “ABSOLUTELY” no record of me. Fast forward I stumble on to HADIT.COM. One last try, I read and read some more. I contacted a VSO. 3 weeks go by and I am summoned to the American Legion’s VSO office. There I sat crying like a whipped pup as she read everything from my MTR. I am now 70%. Hadit.com was a life changer for me. And I can’t say enough about the importance of a VSO.
More from my site
- Unadjudicated claims and EED
- How long from decision to notification?
- Another Viewpoint: Too few understand veterans’ sacrifice
- Change your Representative POA
- ‘You’re not blind. Why do you need a service dog?’ airline asks veteran with PTSD
- Vets Groups Back Bill to Hasten VA Firings Despite Union Opposition