Dear Tbird: I am happy to write a testimonial. For many months, I’ve been quietly reading and researching about the VA claims process on your site. Eventually I signed up for the site because the community response is intelligent, well reasoned and researched. Members offer vulnerable personal details at times, for the purpose of helping others in the struggle. I like that. It’s very helpful when these conditions and issues we deal with are so debilitating as well as overwhelming at times. Many of us struggle alone and isolated. This forum helps relieve the brain crushing nonsense we are subjected to in this VA process. There are others that discover cases, evidence avenues, fast letters, handbooks, and more. Shared information. Great links. Downloads for documents, forms, checklists. plus. Really nice people all around. Blessings be. Sistah Cannabi
More from my site
- VA Disability Claims Process
- Sappy DRC info
- The Perfect Personality Trait For Intelligent People – PsyBlog
- Appeals modernization, Choice Program & cannabis research: A look at the 115th Congress
- DBQ’s VA Disability Benefits Questionnaire
- Certified Audiologist vs Veterans Affairs Audiologist – Whose results will VA use?