Though I have been absent for a few years, I will tell you that Hadit.com has a wealth of information, and knowledge that is right at the Veterans Fingertips. The Archives are so important to our Veterans as they search to find much needed documents , personal stories that can help win the Veterans VA Claims. Advice on how to file , how to word your claim or appeal, laws and regulations, and how to appeal. If there is a Veteran problem or a question, please know that it is probably stored on Hadit.com. I am still amazed at how the site brings so many Veterans together and helps so many. If you are a Veteran, Spouse, Widow or dependent then you are finally home. Please help to support Tbird and her vision to keep this site safe and running for ALL of our servicemen and women and those who served our Great Nation. The VA benefits are yours , you EARNED them. They are not a handout or charity. It is OUR Veterans Affairs. It belongs to you , not the government or the VA. Contrary to what the VA tries to do to the Veteran and the roadblocks and minefields they use to try to discourage or stall the Veteran, it is OUR VA. Try to learn as much as you can as you have a powerful tool here at Hadit.com. Thank you Theresa and all those here at Hadit.com who have supported and helped to give the Veteran such a place of refuge and help. Blessings, ……NEVER GIVE UP…….C.C.
More from my site
- VA executive running ‘shameless’ charity to retire with full benefits
- Veterans charity that gave less than 2% of revenue to veterans closes its doors for good
- Veterans Survivor Package For Dependent Spouses, Children and Parents of deceased Veterans
- Jennifer Mctiernan Yale Law School Veterans Clinic
- VA C and P Exam – Do’s and Don’ts – VA Compensation Pension Exam
- Don’t take the remembrance out of Memorial Day