The Beatles had a song called “One is the Loneliest Number” and that is never more true than when you are alone fighting the VA for benefits. Fortunately, you not only don’t have to do it alone but you get knowledge, experience and friendship at Hadit.com! What does it cost you might ask? Only your time. (Of course, donations to support the site are accepted) There is so much information contained within this site that you could literally fill volumes. I have not found any other site that provides so much in one location. Hadit.com was very instrumental in helping me research and prepare my husband’s claims and appeal.
More from my site
- Bergmann and Moore – VA Disability Attorneys | Veterans Benefits and Damages Lawyers
- Learn the 4 Pillars of a VA Claim and SIMPLIFY your Fight with the VA
- New Evidence To Submit During NOD – unrelated to issues appealed
- Any other GOLD Star Wives or Husbands here?
- 6 Reasons to Keep Pursuing VA Claims and Appeals – AFTER you reach 100% » HadIt.com Veteran to Veteran
- Single Judge Application;buddy statement; inland waterways;§ 3.307(a)(6)(iii), see Haas, 525 F.3d at 1197; Hime v. McDonald, 28 Vet.App. 1, 7 n.1 (2016) (noting that “a Board decision in one claimant’s case might discuss evidence as to the activities of a particular unit or ship that another claimant could then use in a later appeal”); 38 C.F.R. § 20.1303 (2018) (“Prior decisions in other appeals may be considered in a case to the extent that they reasonably relate to the case, but each case presented to the Board will be decided on the basis of the individual facts of the case in light of applicable procedure and substantive law.”);