No surprise this month to see Tinnitus questions as one of the top discussions. Tinnitus is the most common service connected disability. In the military there’s a lot of boom boom and …
Sourced through Scoop.it from: www.hadit.com
- How is tinnitus tested by VA for compensation purposes?
- Surprise 70 PTSD rating, now what can I do?
- How is degenerative disc disease rated?
- Questions on retroactive back pay?
- 100% rating reduced to 40% – what now?
- What does development letter sent mean?
- What is a normal percentage for major depression?
- How do I prove Sleep Apnea is service connected?
- Service connected for migraine, what constitutes going from 30% to 50%?