- 10 Tips to Help You Keep the Compensation and Pension Exam (C&P exam) in Perspective
- 100% Rating – How I Did It! – Member Ping Juice
- 2 Times Veterans Should Argue for an Earlier Effective Date. – Veterans Law Blog
- 3 Things You Want Out Of a DRO Review – VA DRO Hearings (Decision Review Officer)
- 38CFR4.1 Essentials of evaluative rating
Disability Compensation is a tax-free monetary benefit paid to Veterans with disabilities that are the result of a disease or injury incurred or aggravated during active military service.
Service Connection Compensation benefits are paid for disabilities that are service-connected, which means the injury or disease resulted in a disability linked to military service.
Compensation may also be paid for post-service disabilities that are considered related or secondary to disabilities occurring in service and for disabilities presumed to be related to circumstances of military service, even though they may arise after service.
Widget not in any sidebars