The following is the index with links to the various Training and Fast Letters plus a few miscellaneous. These letters are not necessarily in the original formatting. I have tried to present them in an easy-to-read form instead of some forms as originally presented. Some of the paragraphs were WAAAAYYY too long. lol – HadIt.com Member fanaticbooks
Something to be aware….
Some of these letters may be rescinded, outdated, or otherwise no longer viable. I have still included them because sometimes they provide additional insight or just plain more information than the newest version.
Use them wisely.
The oldest letters will display at the bottom with the latest letters displayed at the top, all in sequential numbers.
Coding of the letters…
FL = Fast Letter
TL = Training Letter
First two numbers = last two digits of year of origin
- TL 10-07 Adjudicating Total Disability on Indiv. Unmploy. (TDIU)
- TL 10-06 Adjudicating Herbicide Exposure, U.S. Navy/Coast Guard, Vietnam
- TL 10-04 (NEHMER) Re-adjudication of Claims for Ischemic Heart Disease (IHD), Parkinson‟s Disease (PD), Hairy Cell Leukemia (HCL) and other Chronic B-cell Leukemias, and other Diseases Under NEHMER (June 14, 2010)
- TL 10-03 Environmental Hazards in Iraq, Afghanistan, and Other Military Installations (April 26, 2010)
- TL 10-01 Adjudicating Claims Based on Service in the Gulf War and Southwest Asia (February 4, 2010)
- TL 09-01 Evaluating Residuals of Traumatic Brain Injury under Revised Criteria (Current as of 25 MAR 2010)
- TL 07-04 Medical Consequences of Diving (July 5, 2007)
- TL 07-01 Total Disability Ratings Based on Individual Unemployability (IU)
- TL 02-04 Training letter on intervertebral disc syndrome (October 24, 2002)
- TL 00-07 Cardiovascular disabilities (July 17, 2000)
- TL 00-06 Training letter on diabetes mellitus and its complications (July 17, 2000)